need assistance on gettinga fire cape

Guest killer36954

hi i need help for an inv and to see if my gear set up is fine.

heres my stats

stats.png

gear

gear.png

now what do i need for inv a pic would be nice

o btw money is not a problem for me but i don't have ranger boots because for 7m didn't seem worth it for have +3 or +4 more stats on range and magic.

-killer

i don't think i want to be waiting around gonig borrowing ranger boots 5 hours 50k for like 2 hours and my bolts are

3k broad and 100 dragon (e)

do i need diamonds?

-killer

When I attempted I used 2 crystal bows, so I don't really know which bolts to use. Diamond (e) would be better if you can afford it. Ask your friends if you could borrow their boots if they have. I'd let you borrow mine, but I don't have any and can't afford them. :wall:

Well I just got another fire cape today, and I had the exact same stuff as you, except I used a zamorak unholy book instead of the fally shield. I brought 3k broad bolts (used I think around 400), and 700 diamond bolts (used only 50ish, but I just decided to bring all I had). In my inventory I had 3 range pots, the diamond bolts, 10 brews, and 14 super restores. I brought so many brews because whenever I go I usually get hit a lot. I beat Jad with 2 doses of ranging potion, 4 full super restores (4), and 3 saradomin brews (4) remaining. But in the end, experience with Jad will help you the most.

BTW, use this guide viewtopic.php?f=103&t=565504, its excellent and I learned how to do the fight caves all from this video.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Neither you'll need a lot of pots your pretty much praying from the 90's onwards.

I've managed to get to Jad twice (my prayer switching is complete fail) the first time I used a similar setup to the veracs one the 2nd (and faster) I used void.

You can mix and match prayer pots and super restores to reduce the cost, but you'll need atleast 15 of them

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]