26k trick threads

Can't tip.it do the same thing as Zybez?

Create a sticky for 26k loots, the real pks get lost under the crapflood of obvious 26k threads....

It really isn't pking, as the person isn't even fighting back....you did the same for clues and barrows in Rate This, why can't Graveyard have a sticky for that then?

I dont think Tip.It wants to encourage this crap.

But if they DO want to, it should be done, just like the Construction sticky thing about houses in General.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I dont think Tip.It wants to encourage this crap.

But if they DO want to, it should be done, just like the Construction sticky thing about houses in General.

Encourage what?

I don't think Tip.It wants to stand on either side of a line, but remain as neutral as possible. Jagex hasn't said anything against 26k'ing, so why should Tip.It be against it? Even if Jagex was against it, it would just be like luring, or the same principles.

Jagex are against it they just cant fix it without screwing up PvP, Skate.

They're not against it. Unless they changed their standpoint from one or so month ago.

Jagex has told us that they will not ban or punish people for doing it, thus people can post about it

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln