--> Going for MAX gwd kills, 8500/16000 kills <-- Sara atm

Just have your friend bring noted DBoots to trade for your unnoted.

Gosh. It's very simple.

I didn't think of that, but the problem with that is atm anyway, merching clans who are having their fun with d boots and i don't think my friends could get a hold of them. But eventually once they've been dumped then it's a possibility

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is indeed an extreme goal. I would probably never be brave enough to carry around 25M in GWD...But then I don't have such high combat skills as you. Good luck with your goal and gratz on completing Bandos!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

have you ever left GWD? just curious as some pics are out of order (i assume)

and use .png please....

They're all in order o.O at first I did a mixture of aviansies and bandos while killing the odd sara and zammy monster, then decided I'd get bandos finished so I could concentrate on 1 at a time. And no I haven't left gwd since i started this goal, and I don't see why .png would make a difference o.O? but i'll try it...

.png is better quality :D

That is indeed an extreme goal. I would probably never be brave enough to carry around 25M in GWD...But then I don't have such high combat skills as you. Good luck with your goal and gratz on completing Bandos!

Thanks for the support; I have actually gone down to 10-20 hp a few times when i havent been paying attention... and its only my defence level that has saved me :D but yea, if i ever did die I'm hoping i'd get to gwd fast enough to grab all my stuff

have you ever left GWD? just curious as some pics are out of order (i assume)

and use .png please....

They're all in order o.O at first I did a mixture of aviansies and bandos while killing the odd sara and zammy monster, then decided I'd get bandos finished so I could concentrate on 1 at a time. And no I haven't left gwd since i started this goal, and I don't see why .png would make a difference o.O? but i'll try it...

.png is better quality :D

Ok, I'll use that in future thanks ^^

B U M P.

Aiming for 3k aviansies today :) sorta no lifing it, although It's fine, because I just weight lift or go on my exercise bike while I kill, which is really the only thing that's keeping me sane at the moment. Since I'm really very sick of gwd now >.<. But oh well; someone please post soon :o not seen any posts in days

Keep it up man, you can do it :) if you get really bored, play on a side account for a while :P just take a break, because if you continue while you aren't motivated it will only get you less motivated.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Keep it up man, you can do it :) if you get really bored, play on a side account for a while :P just take a break, because if you continue while you aren't motivated it will only get you less motivated.

Thanks for the support ^^ my side account is in underground pass at the moment, time to see how long the quest takes me XD.

Nice goal man. Hope you make it! Got an esitmation of how much money you will make from this?

Not with the current rise in d boots because of manipulation clans =/ its hard to tell.. but I'm already made about 8.5m from aviansies.. so probably 11m from armadyl in total. 160 d boots is also my aim for sara and zammy, all depends on what d boots end up at when I'm finished XD

Thanks for the comment, long awaited another one. Armadyl will hopefully be finished tomoz.

Not bad. Where are you putting the dboots? Cant see any in your pictures.

Not started killing any spiri mages, the kills that I've got from zammy and sara have mainly been from monsters that have just got in the way while i've killed bandos and arma monsters XD But the d boots situation is going to be handled by trading them with my friends for noted d boots so that I have a nice pile of d boots in the end.