Musicians - Why do they keep playing?

quelmotz

No. I do not support.

Why?

Because it would take far, far to much memory both on our computers and our servers. Don't you know that Java has limits? An update like this would make my computer at best lag much, much more than it already does.

And what about those poor souls still using dial-up? They do exist.

I suppose these pour souls cant gwd either.

RuneScape doesn't lag for me, and I live in Singapore, thousands of kilometres away from England. And my internet connection isn't amazingly good or anything. I've tried Kickabout League in Funorb, and it lags like hell. RuneScape doesn't. It's quite a slow game IMO.

No.

1. It's useless, un-needed, you don't see Npcs when you're not there.

2. "Time to turn in a quest!", walks to Camelot, "Oh crap Merlins on his lunchbreak."

3. If i wanted realisticality i would go outside and watch real people. But i don't, i play Runescape because it's not reality, it kicks reality's asse.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

No Why dosent the MoM stop to sleep,Why dosent the frog prince/princess stay human? Just no. I would much rather see what Ross said, more work on slayer,skills ect ect. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As has been said, it would probably take virtually no time to do this, so you would not lose out on a normal update.

2. "Time to turn in a quest!", walks to Camelot, "Oh crap Merlins on his lunchbreak."

I literally lol'd at that.

Honestly stop [cabbage]ting about how much time it would waste to do this kind of stuff. If you don't know how to code, don't talk crap. I don't know either, but some people who DO KNOW have told me it doesn't take very long to do this kind of stuff. Where's your evidence then?

A few pages of code for a small group of NPCs maybe.

Compared to something like Mobilising Armies which would probably need a few months worth of codewriting or whatever.