Becoming a member soon!:)

okfolife

Hi I am here because I am becoming a member very soon aroudn 1 or 2 weeks? and I have 2.5m working to get about 3m before becoming one?

But I was wondering what I should get/weapon for Melee? Not just defence attack and strength i want a mix

I was thinking of

Fighter Torso

Helm of Narkilan or w.e it is

Aby Whip

Dragon Pl8Skirt

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring

Rune Defender - Where do I get it?

Dragon Gloves - I Was hopeing Barrows Gloves but Idk if I can I here the way to get them is very hard is it?

And Im not sure about cape Obsidian? Or Legends? Or what idk help? HAha

My Stats are for Melee is

63 Attack - Going for 65 Attack befor membs

70 Strength

61 Defence.

if you dont slay a regen bracelet is better then combat bracelet.

Gear looks good, a lot of people would suggest using a rune/granite plate over torso, if you end up liking barb assault go for it but rune or granite is probably better for the time saved.

edit--obby cape is fine

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Gear looks good, a lot of people would suggest using a rune/granite plate over torso, if you end up liking barb assault go for it but rune or granite is probably better for the time saved.

edit--obby cape is fine

Do you know the price of these items? Where can I get a rune Defender? Wait is Barrows Glove hard to get? and last thing what necklace?

edit--obby cape is fine

Do you know the price of these items? Where can I get a rune Defender? Wait is Barrows Glove hard to get? and last thing what necklace?

Use the grand exchange to check price, rune defender is earned in the warrior's guild(use item database on here to find guide to it) Barrows gloves require a good amount of quests, they are worth it i have heard but there is a good bit of work involved. Buy a glory, then possibly change to a fury if you have the money.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Also you need 70 attack for abby whip :roll:

Helm of Neitiznot (w/e its spelled) needs a few quests, also barrow gloves need a HUGE amount of quests...(175 quest points to complete the quest to get them), dragon ones are a little easier though. It might take some time to get them.

Stats signature?

Do The Lost City Quest for d long if you're below 70 attack. If not, get whip.

Regarding capes:

Legends cape requires you to finish the Legends Quest: it costs around 1k and gives only a little less defence bonus that obsidian cape. It also looks nicer with dragon, but that's just my humble opinion.

Obsidian cape gives slightly higher defence bonus (like +1 for each stat?) and can be bought using Tokkul in one of the stores in Obsidian. It costs quite a lot (like 300k-ish? not sure what it is now, cos I switched to using Legends Cape 3 years ago).

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Sorry but I laughed when you spelled the Neitzi helm but on topic..

I'd do monkey madness to be able to wield the D Scimmy, as it's a great weapon. The req for MM is doing The Grand Tree and Tree Gnome Village, which should be simple for you, The Grand tree gives 18k attack exp in reward and Tree Gnomve Village gives 11k attack exp.

Range and mage is especially important in F2P since theres so much more content.

The Neitzi helm requires The Fremmenik Trials and The Fremmenik Isles, Fremmy Isles requires 40 agility (give or take a level) 20 construction, some WC lvl I forget, and something else maybe.

But with your levels and the right gear, you should be fine.

GG.gif

NEVER EVER get Fighter torso, UNLESS you enjoy playing Barbarian assault, it's an utter waste of time.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Fighter torso is not a "Utter" waste of time, it's worth it. ;)

~Husky

Mind proving that?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

~Husky

Mind proving that?

Got no plans to prove it. ;)

~Husky

I Skill for RespectI Skill for moneyI'm a Skiller!

Signature.png

diedkr4.jpg

How much money do you have? That way you can know how much you are going to be losing from buying these things.

He said he's 2,5m and will have 3m.

Personally I like dragon a lot, hence me having the full set. Barrows is another fair option, guthans isn't too bad either, although both are ugly whereas dragon looks nice, in my humble opinion.

Mind you that barrows degrades.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Berserker Helm / Helm of Neitz

Legends cape / Obby Cape

Amulet of Fury / Amulet of Glory

Fighter Torso / Rune Platebody

Dragon Platelegs / Dragon Plateskirt / Rune Platelegs / Rune Plateskirt

Dragon Boots / Rune boots

Warrior ring / Berserker Ring

Barrows Gloves / Dragon Gloves

Abby Whip / Dragon Scimitar

Rune Defender / ugh .... Rune defender

I like warrior ring more than Berserker one as it gives attack bonus.

i choose Berserker Helm as best couse it looks cooler then Helm of Neitz.

~Husky

I Skill for RespectI Skill for moneyI'm a Skiller!

Signature.png

diedkr4.jpg

~Husky

Mind proving that?

Got no plans to prove it. ;)

~Husky

Then no point saying it's not a waste of time, because it IS. The time spent getting it is better used for other things.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

It's not like you got limited time on runescape.

plus it looks cool.

~Husky

Er. I don't know anyone who plays Runescape 24 hours a day.

It looks like a t-shirt...that shows a 6 pack. -_-

Better choice would be Rune platebody, (SHOCK) Granite body (THE HORROR), or even Elite black platebody (DISGUSTING).

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

plus it looks cool.

~Husky

Better choice would be Rune platebody, (SHOCK) Granite body (THE HORROR), or even Elite black platebody (DISGUSTING).

Doesn't mean time is limited if you don't play 24/7.

Dragon.. It looks nice ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

plus it looks cool.

~Husky

Doesn't mean time is limited if you don't play 24/7.

Dragon.. It looks nice ;)

Unless you enjoy Barbarian assault, there's no reason to get torso. Time does have a limit. In the form of your life, membership, and whatever else.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

I thought this thread was to help someone coming into membership soon. I didn't know that it was really about arguing if Barbarian Assault is pointless or not! I guess I'm pretty good at reading between the lines huh? No. Just help the kid and get it over with, you have your opinions, enough is enough.

I thought this thread was to help someone coming into membership soon. I didn't know that it was really about arguing if Barbarian Assault is pointless or not! I guess I'm pretty good at reading between the lines huh? No. Just help the kid and get it over with, you have your opinions, enough is enough.

Well said, let the author choose his own way, whether iut be torso or rune platebody, but eventually it just became an argument of two, so to each their own.

GG.gif

It's not helping if you give him advice that DOESN'T help him.

It's not to each his own, using a torso IS PROVEN to be a WASTE OF XP/MONEY/INSERT HERE.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

It's not to each his own, using a torso IS PROVEN to be a WASTE OF XP/MONEY/INSERT HERE.

Actually it is, even if it is a waste of all listed, he could still get it if he wanted too.

GG.gif

Actually it is, even if it is a waste of all listed, he could still get it if he wanted too.

If he wanted he'd get it on his own volition. He's asking if his gear is good. It isn't.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

If he wanted he'd get it on his own volition. He's asking if his gear is good. It isn't.

Perhaps it's good in his eyes?