Skulls and Bones and Flowers + LP Showcase

Shiny

Skulls and Bones and Flowers. I love the whole concept and how they work together.

25db75a0a438b1f4dbc31b6bfac8a0bc.png

Resources used can be found on my the piece.- http://mrshinyredplanet.deviantart.com/ ... -129084618

_______

Other LPs

'Guitar in the Stars

682aefc7f97bf121dda3b518420d0a53.png

'Breakdance'

Breakdance_by_Mrshinyredplanet.png

-http://mrshinyredplanet.deviantart.com/art/Breakdance-126912281

'No life on the Moon'

There__s_No_Life_on_the_Moon_by_Mrshinyredplanet.png

'Aquamarine'

Aquamarine.png?t=1245734127

Thank you for looking. All the resources can be found on my DA - http://mrshinyredplanet.deviantart.com/

lampost_sig_stark.png

Damn, that looks amazing Shiny.

I simply love the flow and depth of it, and I love what you have done with the box in it :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Tbh i didnt see the name but when i saw the pentool i thought: Good job shiny!

Nice job on the breakdancer although i cant really see the anatomy anymore

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Can you tell me how you do the glowing lines. In Gimp.... Please Please

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

The glowing lines seem way too gimmicky in my opinion and the colours on them feel out of place on most of them as well.

The only piece that it looks good/decent with is "Aquamarine" but is then ruined at the facial area duo to the bright light. I also like how you blended "Aquamarine" with the displacement filters (Correct me if I'm wrong), the blending done with a standard soft brush looks terrible though. Other than that I think it looks pretty good specially the darker colour scheme, which then is disturbed by the bright light, personally I think you should have kept it to be the more glowing blue similar to the end of the pentool.

"Breakdance" is a good improvement from you, specially the colour scheme and tone. Texture was also incorporated neatly :thumbup: same goes with the text which totally rocks, perfect placement. Bars ruin it a bit though as they aren't in the same tone as the rest of the piece (It is on the lower left one though, but they still feel very random and ruins the flow) and the pentool line, totally different colour from the rest of the signature and isn't incorporated as efficiently as it could have been (I like the start though).

igsig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Stop adding the title and your name on the piece; if you are going to "tag" your piece, create a simple logo instead, as the current way you are doing really doesn't look very good.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Stop adding the title and your name on the piece; if you are going to "tag" your piece, create a simple logo instead, as the current way you are doing really doesn't look very good.

Ok, I changed that. Any other constructive crit, based towards the piece itself?

lampost_sig_stark.png

The Right skull's right eyecase looks weird, tbh the left skull looks far better.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]