F2p money making

joel99s

Now, I have played RS for 4 years on and off and know the basic f2p money making techniques but does anyone have any off the wall, out of the ordinary techniques they are willing to share?

Thanks in advance

there isnt much you can do unless you are willing to grind...f2p suck for money. i think i broke 1m twice in f2p and i have rarely gone below it in p2p.

but grinding at lobsters can be decent

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Thats what i thought i just wondered if there were more ideas out there. I tried mems for a month and absolutely hated it so i created a new acct and am now strictly f2p. :D
you are the first person i have ever met who likes f2p over p2p

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I got like 35m? in f2p....

Erm, stats signature, anywhere? Can't find you in hiscore either.... #-o

Anyway, you'll need smithing 50+, decent mining, magic 43+, a nice cash stock to start with would be helpful, and patience.

What to do:

1. Calculate how many mithril bars you need to smelt for smithing 68.

2. Mine or buy (recommended) that number of mithril ore and nature runes.

3. Wield staff of fire while having nats and mithril ore in inventory (leave 4 spaces open).

4. Mine coal, superheat a bar, mine more coal, superheat a bar, mine coal, etc.

5. When you've smelted all ores to bars, either sell the bars (max profit but waste of xp) or smith all the bars into platebodies.

6. High alc all platebodies.

This will get you a heck of a lot of xp in: Mining, Smithing, Magic as well as decent profit.

Edit:

How can you not prefer p2p? Hello? It's so much better you can't even compare the 2 on such matters.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

F2p money making tips from maur;

If you don't have skills and don't need the xp;

Try air rune running in w16!, all you need is some essences, a good mood, a good clan chat, a tiara on ur face (air, otherwise it won't let u in ;) ) and a good assister (which are usually present in w16)

Request assistance, watch out not to get scammed, and get about 100k+ gp an hour out of it :P

Merching; well do not get involved with merh clans, they are more likely to lose u gp. But try and find an item you can buy & sell... you can make millions with the right items!

With skills;

Cutting Yew logs

and the most profitable of all; Mining rune ore (over 500k gp per hour if done right)

Well perhaps I can think of many more later, but for now I hope this will help you a little bit. Good luck finding that pot of gold :P

Well I'm f2p too and have about 4 mil. Someone said earlier thats its easier to make cash if you got it and thats right on but heres what I do

Smithing: Depends on the market but at times I've found that I can buy iron and coal (x2) and smelt the steels bars to make profit ~ 160 gp more per steel bar over the supplies. This is how I made the bulk of my cash and it certaintly grows with the more supplies you buy (I went from 500k to 1mil, 1 mil to 2, 2 to 4) on the down side it is very slow (can only smelt 9 steel bars at a time :wall: ) but its certaintly possible.

Killing Cockroach Soldiers: Requires some stats and not the most effective money maker but I always make a profit 'cause I use kebabs (1 gp ea) so my costs are always covered. Not sure if this is the greatest though...

Limpwurt roots: This, I found out recently, is fantastic. They sell for, currently, 1261 gp ea, EA. I personally kill hobgoblins (and again easy profits 'cause of kebabs) but they also spawn near the hill giants too if fighting isn't your thing (be careful hill giants are agressive). Sometimes they can be a tad slow to sell in the GE, which I mean they don't sell instantly, but easily one of my new favorites of making cash. Hope it doesn't catch on (or that I stay ignorant as to how bad a money maker this is if it is, lol)

Smithing - Since level 60, I've been smelting and smithing mithril bars. Although the materials cost quite a bit, if you sell the items you make (right now I'm selling mith 2h's, platelegs, and platebodies), the cash will start to come in. Even though it comes in slowly, because not too many people buy it, you'll usually find some money in your GE account when you log in in the morning.

When you're not smithing, try other methods mentioned above. Air running and limpwurt roots make some good cash.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

gop can be profitable. trade your points for water talismans, they r used on mems , u can also buy clay and make it soft clay and then sell( this are used for making tablets on mems)

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!