Um..What is wrong ?

deadngone

You beat Dragon Slayer on your pure? lol

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

NO...I can't go through the wall on my pure. I was able to back then why not now? Is there another way to get the candor mossies without going through the "WALL", under karjama volcanoe.

You need to beat Dragon Slayer to go through the wall... you probably went through the wall on your main.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You sure it wasn't ur main that you went through the wall with? Because the only way to get through that wall is to beat the Quest. Other then that there is no way through it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I swear back then a couple years ago, you were able to go in whether you beat d slayer or not..But, whatever I guess I'll go moss at sewers..

Thanks.

P.S--Being F2P is lame -.-

Nope. You could never go through that wall without doing that quest, even when the quest first came out.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

You can go trough when you're done with all parts of the quest EXEPT! killing Elvarg.

~Husky

Yes. On my pure, I beat all of dragon slayer up to actually slaying the dragon. You have to go through that wall the other way so you "remember" that it is there for you from now on.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin