could someone explain to me how EP% works?

MstrMonopoly

Every 30 minutes you get what is called EP. I don't remember what it stands for... but.. you need it to get drops. Every time you get a kill, you will lose some of your potential in exchange for a drop. The more potential lost, the better the drop (generally).

Hope that helps.

alching2.gif

Every 30 minutes you get what is called EP. I don't remember what it stands for... but.. you need it to get drops. Every time you get a kill, you will lose some of your potential in exchange for a drop. The more potential lost, the better the drop (generally).

Hope that helps.

EP= Earned potential.

I think it depends on how high it is, if it is really high, you are more likely to get more good items than if it was low.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

i thinks it that you need the ep to get decent drops. i dont think the higher the p the better drops, because i got a 500k drop at 1% and a 100k drop at 100% so i dont think you need high amounts of ep for better drops, the high amounts just mean you can get better drops for longer

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

i thinks it that you need the ep to get decent drops. i dont think the higher the p the better drops, because i got a 500k drop at 1% and a 100k drop at 100% so i dont think you need high amounts of ep for better drops, the high amounts just mean you can get better drops for longer

Yeah, I've had similar things happen, but I think that at 100% you have a higher chance to get higher drops...maybe? But yes, also drops for longer :thumbup:

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

at 40% and up, you have access to the highest drop table when risking 75K.

at below 40%, you don't.

At 40% and up, you have a higher chance of getting a better item that is not from the main drop table.

At below 40%, you don't.

That's basically it, 100% holds very little benefit over 40, except for the fact that you can PvP longer before you go back to getting drops from a less loaded table.

You will earn my gratitude if you pick one thing about my post above which you would like me to change and send it to me in a private message.

at 40% and up, you have access to the highest drop table when risking 75K.

at below 40%, you don't.

At 40% and up, you have a higher chance of getting a better item that is not from the main drop table.

At below 40%, you don't.

That's basically it, 100% holds very little benefit over 40, except for the fact that you can PvP longer before you go back to getting drops from a less loaded table.

Where did you get this information?

w4M8t.png

To the above, no.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]