How do I get my missing experience?

penrino

Okay, so, I was playing RuneScape since before RS2, like back from 2001 onwards...

However, I have a problem, which sort of renders me at a disadvantage to other, modern players.

On RS1 you never got hitpoints experience for Magic or Range and Magic would level your overall combat, every 7 levels, much like prayer still does. So, on RS2, my magic wouldn't have affected my overall combat, but it still has, and I'm missing around 2 levels of Hitpoints from my range and mage experience...

So I was wondering if there are any other RS1 players that have this problem? And is there a way to fix it?

Wrong forum, and I don't think there's any way to fix that. Just gotta train a little more than everyone else I guess.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

there's no problem here.

You just need to train more. Plus cannons, and non combat magics don't give hp experience. You're at no more of a disadvantage than players who train mage by alching or do a lot of cannoning.

Stop whining and train noob.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Lol, you can't call me a noob when I was playing this game in from ealy-mid 2001... You're all noobs to me, in all honesty. And it's a true statement. :P

I've been playing for longer than you.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I wasn't aware that the length of time you played determined how good you are, and you can't possibly claim to be 'above' everyone here, because your not.

Fail thread is fail. Just go train? The game gets easier basically with every update.

soo....

Go train, and noob is an attitude not how earlier you start. You're thinking about newb. Either way, you're still wrong because starting earlier doesn't make you better in any way.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I didn't know I said I was better than anyone here... In fact, I think the whole point of this thread was that I was inadequate, not better.

Seriously, are you lot that dumb?

And I don't want the game to be 'easier', I prefer the harder challenge, all the time the game gets easier it makes it less appealing.

Lol, you can't call me a noob when I was playing this game in from ealy-mid 2001... You're all noobs to me, in all honesty. And it's a true statement. :P

Noob, newb and newbie are all exactly the same thing....

There is no difference. There never has been.

Again, I never said I was better than anyone, I just said I'm not new to this game. Which is true, so, again? Whatttt?

Lol... I highly doubt it.

You're an RS2 kid more than likely, you only started playing this game when it got real easy...

January 01 noob, less than a month after the release. I was there when pking was everywhere and you could select whether or not you wanted to participate. Try saying yes and then doing cooks assistant back then -.- I was there before the wildy. Hell i was there before most people even knew runescape existed.

[hide]

[/hide]