What's your level in (x)?

Hobgoblinpie

whenever they ask me i jst go look on my highscores and 9/10 of then say no so i go well dnt ask me then lol

also if im training on ankous they do that quick chat and go my strength level is blah blah blah blah n i jst go go,.. wow you know your own level lol

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

It's not so much the question that annoys me, it's that everyone who asks this question deems it necessary to give you their level in return. If I had wanted to know your level, I would have asked you what your level in x skill was. You asked me, and I didn't reply with what is your level, therefore, you could assume that I don't give a [bleep] what your level in x skill is.

Example:

41080926.png

Lol. What I hate is when people do that and then act more superior to you. Then I flop out the 93 crafting and they usually shut up.

What's even worse, is some people think 99 fletching is more of an accomplishment than 93 crafting. :cry:

No offence to 99 fletchers.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

When I saw the Topic title, I was about to click on it, click Submit Reply, and say "get over it." But when I read your post, I agree with you completely agree with you. While I do sincerely ask people what they are, to as someone stated earlier, start a conversation; most times people just ask it to brag. Sometimes when people ask me I say "What's yours" if they say "you first" then I just don't answer them back. But I'll try what The Valeyard suggested.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

No one is going to call you a noob because you don't answer or anything.

Wow, what game have you been playing?

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

No one is going to call you a noob because you don't answer or anything.

Wow, what game have you been playing?

I get called a noob if I don't want to talk while training. I'll be on tip.it or watching a movie or something while I wc or fish and someone will be trying to talk to me, or ask me to my cape emote, or ask me what my level is, etc etc...and when I don't respond the noob comment immediately comes.

Oh, and tabby, just an off-topic thing, but in your signature it should be "give me an hyt," not "give me a hyt." A hyt is incorrect because you use the word an whenever it comes before a vowel sound. The only way "a" would work is if you intended the three letters to be pronounced as an actual word. (Meaning, give me a "height" (hyt)."

Don't mean to be all grammar natzi, but that's a common mistake people make that kind of drives me in circles. lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Oh, and tabby, just an off-topic thing, but in your signature it should be "give me an hyt," not "give me a hyt." A hyt is incorrect because you use the word an whenever it comes before a vowel sound. The only way "a" would work is if you intended the three letters to be pronounced as an actual word. (Meaning, give me a "height" (hyt)."

Don't mean to be all grammar natzi, but that's a common mistake people make that kind of drives me in circles. lol.

Actually, that is how I intended it. It's a play on words. (Give me a hit)

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

Actually, that is how I intended it. It's a play on words. (Give me a hit)

Isn't the letter y more universally known as a letter that is pronounced "eye," or "ee?" While it may be intended to be a play on words, it doesn't really work that way, does it? :|

Disclaimer: Not to say you can't pronounce "y" with an "ih" sound. Words like, and this is the first that comes to mind, "Calypso" from PotC. I just mean to say when you read HYT the first thing that pops into one's mind most likely isn't "hit," so much as it would be "height." That could just be me though.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png