[TWR]Tempted Killers defeats Downfall

Viking_Ship

"bring it on noobs"

lol, not really a flame.

I have flame pics, but hey, is that gonna change who wins or looses? :o

It was a great fight, good job Downfall

That depends how strick the clan is, if he were in DF he would be deranked, but i wouldn't expect a derank coming from a clan that has officials flaming on declaration topics :lol:

stop crying about a loss every clan flames that just part of the clan community , Bring it on noobs is nothing compare to what your clan talks about people :shame:

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the picture in case TK would like to derank him, but seeing as TK officials do flame, I guess not. Also, that flame you posted by nederland? Deranked. =D> We discourage flaming, and, Sparze, all the clans you have been in flame. Seeing as you constantly do so ::'

regi_sig.png

I posted the picture in case TK would like to derank him, but seeing as TK officials do flame, I guess not. Also, that flame you posted by nederland? Deranked. =D> We discourage flaming, and, Sparze, all the clans you have been in flame. Seeing as you constantly do so ::'

Its Just a game baby <3:

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

"bring it on noobs"

lol, not really a flame.

That depends how strick the clan is, if he were in DF he would be deranked, but i wouldn't expect a derank coming from a clan that has officials flaming on declaration topics :lol:

stop crying about a loss every clan flames that just part of the clan community , Bring it on noobs is nothing compare to what your clan talks about people :shame:

We aren't crying about a loss, soulja told us to tell him if anybody flamed, we aren't going to blame a war on flaming when flaming has nothing to do with the outcome. Since you are banned from our clan chat and have recently quit runescape how would you know what we talk about? How ironic the biggest flamer coming from the biggest flaming clan posting about things our clan talks about.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I'm not strict...you know why?

because

its Runescape....l0l

:lol:

Then why ask me for names of flamers when you aren't going to do anything anyways?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

"bring it on noobs"

lol, not really a flame.

We aren't crying about a loss, soulja told us to tell him if anybody flamed, we aren't going to blame a war on flaming when flaming has nothing to do with the outcome. Since you are banned from our clan chat and have recently quit runescape how would you know what we talk about? How ironic the biggest flamer coming from the biggest flaming clan posting about things our clan talks about.

Yes i'm a flamer, and there are people that you let in your clan chat that have me added on msn and tell me all about it so its pretty pathetic things i hear you all say. =D>

Im not going to keep this going its Tk's Beating Df topic Not about me so lets keep it this way ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Yes i'm a flamer, and there are people that you let in your clan chat that have me added on msn and tell me all about it so its pretty pathetic things i hear you all say. =D>

Im not going to keep this going its Tk's Beating Df topic Not about me so lets keep it this way ;)

You brought that upon yourself :thumbup:

Noob ain't flame

Enough

Thanks for war

Thank you for the clean fight TK, you outleveled and outpulled us, well deserved ;)

Yes lets get back on topic =D>

crsigl.png

gf df not joking but we had 45+ on audio confirmed or 50 ppl but that was a major advantage thanks for the clean fight ;) and about deranks,we give strikes

090627145223.png

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

i got d0wned lol.. first pile ftw?

gratz on the win TK, yall deserved it. woulda been more fun in turrets tho.. gf :)

I guess you were either afk, or in like a 5 second lag, but you were just standing there and you were the only one who was visible (only white dot on mini-map), so why not? =S

ic0cuf.jpg

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

Great fight, i had a failed tank tbh. Nice having so many spectators (JC <3). Also predicted this no point in going back and forth trying to justify with useless posts which will partly fracture the two clan's relationship. Tk won we're man enough to accept it no flame baiting please.

~Pheo~

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

i got d0wned lol.. first pile ftw?

gratz on the win TK, yall deserved it. woulda been more fun in turrets tho.. gf :)

you were the one sticking out the most and at some point was just standing there lol

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg