[TWR}] The Blacknights defeat Downfall

abs

Wow, you completely owned Downfall. And atleast Downfall are fighting clans that they know they'll lose to and not clans that will put about 1/4th of their pull and win easily.

<3 josh.... Cept ur wrong about something.... We were more then owned... I don't even know what "pg rated" word to use.... I could use a lot of "r rated" tho ;)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Wow, you completely owned Downfall. And atleast Downfall are fighting clans that they know they'll lose to and not clans that will put about 1/4th of their pull and win easily.

<3 josh.... Cept ur wrong about something.... We were more then owned... I don't even know what "pg rated" word to use.... I could use a lot of "r rated" tho ;)

Um, how about this? "hit on the head with a shovel, stuffed in a body bag and buried"? Is that a good word(yes I know its more than 1 word)?

There was a confusion between 4:00 and 43:30 the actual post said 4:30 but tip.it boards were off, so we ended warring at 4:15 ,when uffan had told everyone at 4:30. wich kinda explains the bad pull, altought downfall members now require to be ready 30 mins before the war (4:00) so theres no real excuse.

Downfall members, if you read this, remember is madnatory to mass 30 mins earlier.

Hope to rm u guys later when we are more even and with no time confusion :thumbsup:

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

cant w8 if bk wars tk

What does this have to do with this particulare war, and why are you posting it on every BK war topic?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council