2:what is the fastest way to make cosmics

son of a gun i spelt runecrafting wrong

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

Since you don't have the agility level for a graahk, making nature runes through the abyss would be the fastest. Rune pickaxe, D'hide, Glory, pouches and ess, and you can make around 2k/h.

Required for 97,014 runecraft exp: Nature Rune = 10,780

So, 5 hours and a bit.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Try doing nats thru the abyss, bring a rune pick/axe and like d hide + spottier cape + boots of lightness - Id say around 1.8k 2kish if you realy focus. gl :)

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Since you don't have the agility level for a graahk, making nature runes through the abyss would be the fastest. Rune pickaxe, D'hide, Glory, pouches and ess, and you can make around 2k/h.

Required for 97,014 runecraft exp: Nature Rune = 10,780

So, 5 hours and a bit.

You can also make nats trough fairy rings (if you have started fairy tale part 2) Just use your glory to teleport to edge, go to the fairy ring there, then go to the fairy ring on karamja, craft the nats and teleport to edge again. What I personally do is the first steps, but instead of teleporting to edge again, go to the fairy ring and then go to the wizards tower (with the fairy ring) and mine some ess and then craft nats again, it is one quick way to mine ess and rc at the same time.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

go to Gop and get tablets for any rune you wpuld want to make, i would suggest law tablets for fast xp.

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

To be honest I think the ways of getting runecrafting up using nats are so complex and involve so much tele-ing that it would probably be the same number (if not less) of clicks to do the general store way than to tele round the place especially since there is a musician right next to the store now.

Think about it, say for arguments sake you buy 1 glory at the ge and run to the abyss, run to the nature portal, click the alter and the pouches, then glory back. You can do that for times then you have to either buy a new glory or run to the guild and dip it in the fountain and start over again.

I know people have more than 1 glory but you still waste time doing it and its more clicks.

The general store way you get double the amount of gp than ess (1k ess - 2k gp)note all your ess except a full inv then its 9 clicks to the alter (if I remember correctly), click the alter and pouches, 9 clicks back, talk to the store owner (have to use the correct number to convert from note to ess, so if you got 10 spaces click 10 or less other wise it wont work) run to the musician and wait then repeat.

It's less complex than it sounds and I bet it's quicker.

Give it a try and see what you think.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

@perfetc

with 10+ ammys it isn't that bad to recharge them, especially if you bring your pickaxe with you to mine some addy and mith (or rune if you can) on the way.

also the abbys isn't the fastes way

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I still think theres to much messing about in tele-ing every were when you could just run a little bit, if I remember right its 18 clicks both ways and with that musician right next to the store you can basically run non-stop (with the exception of sitting at the musician, of course).

Could some body time the ways and find the quickest.

I would but I am lacking the summoning level lol.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Using the ZMI altar would give extraordinarily fast experience, but remember that you need to use pure essence each time, and each run would require either a payment of 20 runes (?) to the banker, ring of duelling, or appropriate lunar teleport.

I would stick with abyssal law crafting, or natures then laws. You can't wear any armor to enter Entrana's altar but you can find things like a full saradomin book to carry and provide some, if any, defense.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

yes i was wondering about 2 things

1:what is the best way for me too get 59

2:what is the fastest way to make cosmics

son of a gun i spelt runecrafting wrong

"best" is a very relative term.

Fastest? Steam runes w/ 200k cost per hour and 82 magic requirement + lunars.

Most rewarding money-wise? Craft your best rune using abyss, or ghraaks in the case of natures.

Fast xp, but not wanting to pay a lot? ZMI w/ Ourania tele

Fastest way to make cosmics is the Abyss.