People who dont understand the word "free"

Miner_Guy

Im fishing atm in lummy and im fly fishing. When i get a full inventory i trade it off for free to people around me but no one seems to understand the word free, when i offer the cooked fish they think it is an invitation to show their inventory even when i have said it is free 5 times. Im not just talking about the noobs im talking about from lvl3s to 80 or people who dont speak english. Even if you are a noob you should understand the word free espiscally if your english!

SUPER.gif

Ah that always annoyed me too. If you're doing it in Lumbridge, just run across the river and sell it to the general shop. Sometimes it turns out faster than begging people to take the fish off your hands, and it takes a similar amount of time to dropping everything plus you make money (not an awful lot but hey, it's better than nothing.)

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

maybe they have their public chat off? and why would anyone take your junk? hire someone that would be interested in helping you or don't ask random people for their courtesy.

I found when i was fly fishing,

Drop 1, Eat 1, Repeat.

This way you domt have to wait in between the eating animation, dropping becomes doubly efficient!

Also if people are fishing in lumby next to you....chances are they want their inventory space for THEIR food...

when i offer the cooked fish they think it is an invitation to show their inventory even when i have said it is free 5 times.

Have you thought of the fact that we have a limited number of bag space? we cant just accept a whole pack of fish when we have other stuff in our inventory.... They're probably trying to trade their junk for your fish.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I tried that for a while. Sometimes it would work, I could find someone who would take the fish or who would be a permanent fish taker from me-er. But after a while I realised that it's really not worth the time. Just drop the fish yourself and you'll get a much higher exp/hour.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

maybe they have their public chat off? and why would anyone take your junk? hire someone that would be interested in helping you or don't ask random people for their courtesy.

It's common knowledge that newbs stand around Barbarian Village waiting for free food.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..