holding a 99 party

ibxtoycat

Message your friends?

Don't mean to sound but a jerk, but duh, lol, also you could post it on the RSOF(Runescape Official Forums), but since it's fletching there might not many people there. All I did for mine was get friends together, level, get cape, do some emotes, and then we went off again. A good idea would be after the level, go to cwars or something and have fun.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Message your friends?

Don't mean to sound but a jerk, but duh, lol, also you could post it on the RSOF(Runescape Official Forums), but since it's fletching there might not many people there. All I did for mine was get friends together, level, get cape, do some emotes, and then we went off again. A good idea would be after the level, go to cwars or something and have fun.

isn't really that much "fun" on runescape for me :( Besides leveling and the occasional quest

I dont think fletch even merits a party lol. I just had afew friends around when I got it. But I wouldn't post it on the rsof I doubt anyone would show up.

Low_C.png

Just invite whoever is on your friends list at the moment. Big parties are annoying, imo.

I agree. Personally I didn't bother planning either of my 99s in advance. When I got close to leveling I just invited any friends that were online at the time. They went with me to get the cape and that was about it.

I think it's better that way, because then your friends don't feel like they have to stay and hang out even though they have things they'd rather be doing.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I dont think fletch even merits a party lol. I just had afew friends around when I got it. But I wouldn't post it on the rsof I doubt anyone would show up.

Pfft 99 fletching is ownage

[hide=]2qd2vsm.png[/hide]

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Despite what some people say, it is an achievement to get ANY 99 (dont flame me just cause I dont have any 99 - I do appreciate the work they take) I agree with the others though, get a small group of friends because sometimes, you get crashers who show up just to make fun of your achievement, you dont want that.

equal_ibrium.png

Despite what some people say, it is an achievement to get ANY 99 (dont flame me just cause I dont have any 99 - I do appreciate the work they take)

Yes, but some take less worth and are easier/cheaper.

It seems more so recently that people base their opinions on 99's on how many people have that particular skill to 99 already.

But Fletching is one of the "easier" 99's, you don't really need a party, but if you hold one anyway, just invite whoever is online on your friend's list, no one else will really bother showing up.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Lol, I enjoyed fletching, but I didnt find it respectful. I did it because it was a good way to use the logs I had woodcut and a good way to earn alittle extra cash fletching yew longs. Back then I could just sell the bows to alchers without worrying about trade limits.

Low_C.png

Pfft 99 fletching is ownage

[hide=]2qd2vsm.png[/hide]

I heard toast likes **** ;)

LOL

---

Just get your friends. You'll get flamed by people like me saying LOL fletch sucks unless you go GWD and get it there with a PHat on.

I dont need a siggy no moar.