Aquiring Junk

RSBDavid

i will give you 1.2mill worth of junk as in maple (u) long bows

The point of me Generating junk is to profit. Why should I buy 1.2m worth of those? If I wanted to use maple long (u) I would fletch another 250k of them. THanks for your reply though.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The point of me Generating junk is to profit. Why should I buy 1.2m worth of those? If I wanted to use maple long (u) I would fletch another 250k of them. THanks for your reply though.

LOL ROFL

------------

Erm, maple longbow (u) = big junk thing. Search your bank for random crap you may not want too. Junk aquiring is kinda annoyingly slow, I'd rather go GWD or something for the time it takes, take a chance and possibly get a hilt of somekind. That's me though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

What's the point in that? He's not making any money from selling it to the other guy then. The whole purpose of junk trading is to sell items that you cannot normally sell to another player due to them being worthless.

khandajatt pointed out that Maple long bows (u) are junk so that would be a good way to make some of your own junk and get fletching xp. Just buy the maple logs, fletch them into the long bows (u) and then sell them to the other guy with your dharoks set.

You'd be better just to make money in the time spent making junk.

edit

Seems everyone else got there before me.

Make money, use money as junk.

:roll:

Making junk is the stupidest thing you can ever do, you can make money tens of times faster than junk.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I wouldn't bother, if the guy is offering 10m for the set, he could easily get it from the GE. But if you want you can go to ZGW and get the drops there and then use those as junk.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]