Underground farm.

Tofte1

What the heck is the underground farm??? Where and what is it??? Whats down there? Every1 that knows anything about it, tells me its a secret, but i hate secrets i dont know! :evil: So, what and where is it???

Dont laugh at me if there aint any undergroung farm thingy, cause Fook A Ji told me about it. And now im curious. If u know anything about this, post.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost city

several dairy cows, and some wheat

that is it.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

What the heck is the underground farm??? Where and what is it??? Whats down there? Every1 that knows anything about it, tells me its a secret, but i hate secrets i dont know! :evil: So, what and where is it???

Dont laugh at me if there aint any undergroung farm thingy, cause Fook A Ji told me about it. And now im curious. If u know anything about this, post.

Don't listen to what Fook A Ji says :wink: .

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

lost city

that is it.

Dairy cows is a spelling error that has never been corrected.. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be fairy, like everything else down there. ;)

And btw, Zanaris isn't the farm he talks about.

Don't listen to what Fook A Ji says :wink: .

Fook ownz all the ladys.

lost city

that is it.

I thought so too, but Fook A Ji says that only him and l6vi has been down there.. :S

ya....beleave what u want.

It would be well known by now, if a new secret area poped up.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

lost city

that is it.

I thought so too, but Fook A Ji says that only him and l6vi has been down there.. :S

ya....beleave what u want.

It would be well known by now, if a new secret area poped up.

No because unlike other ppl we don't run our mouths!

It does involve a sapphire and a magical tree :wink: .

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

Yes

There was a underground farm many months back, but it does not exsist now, as far as i remeber.

If my memory is correct, only i think two people fround it and had to use a sapphire i think on a tree to get there.

It wasnt a scam :)

Zanaris was inspired by this Fook Tale, Paul has admitted so.

Originally it was a sapphire then other people started saying that a herring used on the largest tree in Lumbridge Forest would get you there as a homage to Monty Python's the Holy Grail.

This was years ago mid 2001 infact, the story died when other people started saying they had been and spun the addy gun story.

One of Fook's greatest works foiled and all because of those blasted meddling kids!

Originally it was a sapphire then other people started saying that a herring used on the largest tree in Lumbridge Forest would get you there as a homage to Monty Python's the Holy Grail.

This was years ago mid 2001 infact, the story died when other people started saying they had been and spun the addy gun story.

One of Fook's greatest works foiled and all because of those blasted meddling kids!

I know they gave you lifetime membership to say this.

Duh, you're one of the reasons why the dragon sword is in the game. So just accept the thousands of people bowing to you :o. StyIes, omg lol noob lmao rofl u dunno wats teh underground farm u late starting newb lolo :lol:

Duh, you're one of the reasons why the dragon sword is in the game. So just accept the thousands of people bowing to you :o. StyIes, omg lol noob lmao rofl u dunno wats teh underground farm u late starting newb lolo :lol:

I don't know what your talking about sir!

And I don't know what this magical dragon sword your talking about is!

Okay so maybe I do know what the dragon sword is, but they didn't close it they just moved it, I remember the lumby swamps loaded with ppl walking around with sapphires :x