Underground farm.

Tofte1

I am really intriged by the talk of a secret place in Rs - that players can access, but I fear that if/when I really know the truth I will be disappointed

so am i...It could be like an Oasis in the middle of the desert, or an island in the middle of the ocean...a place to just chill

too bad it would most probably be a members only place...i need to get away from the beggers in f2p, atleast until i renew my membership :cry:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe l6vi will tell. he dosnt play anymore :wink:

does anyone still talk with him though?

He posted here a few days ago..

:P *blond moment*

I wish JaGEx would do more cool stuff like this. :P - maybe they do but it's so cool only the elite know.

Im elite and I don't know about it 8)

Your just not elite enough. :P

/me thinks that Customer Support has been flooded with questions about this farm/ :P

Dempzie

BoneKing was the 1st person to find the underground farm. There was a screenshot of it going around a very long time ago, it was checked to make sure the pixels weren't jacked and it was real. I'm not good at checking for fakes but I zoomed in and it looked real to me. Anyway what I saw were 3 brown cows, pink noses, black tails, couldn't see the name of them though. A level 78 farmer in all black with a pitchfork in his left hand and an iron/steel scimmy in his right, was highlighted. There was a fence and than another fence that went into a square with a r2h(but no way of getting it), and a red barn with white bottom and doors open. The way to get there was actually not meant to be found (i don't think), it was supposed to be part of a Guild that involved somekind of farming (maybe there were lots of sheep there?). To get there you needed 120 gold and cow meat, you offer one of the lvl 7 farmers who said he was hungry the meat (you could ONLY talk to him with more than 60gp and meat in your INV), he would than ask for gp to transport you there (you needed 120 because it cost 60 gp to get there and 60 gp to get back). The farmer was in the lumby woods, but you didn't need a sapphire or a tree or anything like that.

Thats hilarious, whats even more hilarious is that the picture with the post you speak of, was moved to the picture board of fakes, because of several rather obvious flaws. :roll:

You know how with every myth there are countless rumors? Well like 95% of the stuff posted here is pretty much cwap, no offense to the ppl seeking attn tho - I understand j00, and might still father your kids..!

I wish JaGEx would do more cool stuff like this. :P - maybe they do but it's so cool only the elite know.

Lol, pwned.

/me thinks that Customer Support has been flooded with questions about this farm
Lol, probably. Poor customer support :lol: This topic has got to 6 pages sooooooooooo quickly :!:

Lol, pwned.

/me thinks that Customer Support has been flooded with questions about this farm
Lol, probably. Poor customer support :lol: This topic has got to 6 pages sooooooooooo quickly :!:

Hehe yeah, but I remember some dude spilled the beans on official forums, 500 replies in half an hour and 1000 in 2 :shock:

Lol, pwned.

Hehe yeah, but I remember some dude spilled the beans on official forums, 500 replies in half an hour and 1000 in 2 :shock:

But I thought only you & L6vi knew :?

Lol, pwned.

Location, inside info etc, yes - knowledge of its existance tho , nah ithink more than 2 ppl know now :lol:

the underground farm was just Fook a ji's elaborate scam to hoard saphires

he would stand by a tree and tell people it was the entrance to the underground farm. then he would log off, and log back on like 10 seconds later. He would tell them that he had just entered the underground farm, and then came back. He would then explain that to get into the farm, you should use a saphire with the tree. They try, and fail (duh). Fook then persuades them to give him their saphire so he can test it, he does.. again logs off to *enter* the farm, and he walks off with their saphire.

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Lol, pwned.

Location, inside info etc, yes - knowledge of its existance tho , nah ithink more than 2 ppl know now :lol:

Opps. I thought you meant he told everything.

Man, if your not lying... who actually found it. You or L6vi?

i was wasted than i told l6vi who came like 5 mins later

hey pker dude lay off the pipe eh? :x :D

smoking brain is bad for your weed!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol fook, just stop scamming newbs :lol:

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

I am really intriged by the talk of a secret place in Rs - that players can access, but I fear that if/when I really know the truth I will be disappointed

so am i...It could be like an Oasis in the middle of the desert, or an island in the middle of the ocean...a place to just chill

too bad it would most probably be a members only place...i need to get away from the beggers in f2p, atleast until i renew my membership :cry:

Fook is f2p, and he found it. ;)

Lightning, Are you saying that there really was an Underground Farm? :? From what i've heard, all it was, was a scam..

Anyways Fook, what was in your 'underground farm'? :wink:

lightning knows, se she was an ingame mod, so tis true :x

its not my farm its just "the" -

g'night anyway

I never saw the farm myself just from what i saw Paul post about and that one person i knew actullay been there and Paul confirmed it months and months back.

So it might just be a legend and Paul was on a wind up ;) hehe you never know with those guys :lol:

then what do u call the action of taking sapp from others and log out so as to make a "entering the tree" appearance?

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

then what do u call the action of taking sapp from others and log out so as to make a "entering the tree" appearance?

What makes you think you have the right to judge me, I think your gullible and naive, one of these people who like to follow the mainstream so you feel secure. Believe the mainstream, maybe you should make a poll, see how many of my hundreds of friends think I am trustworthy?

Than I will make a poll and see how many think your foolish, is that satisfactory?

hmm.. if comments wasn't needed here then there's no use for a forum..

Agreed, maybe you forgot to read the title?

You've only commented on me.

I'm not the subject, nor am I the topic of discussion am I?