Underground farm.

Tofte1

He won't even tell whats down there? Ha..

Think of it this way -

Since very few people actually know of the farm, there is no way for you to verify if he's telling the truth. If the truth is really really good, you'll call him a liar. If the truth is really really bad, you'll lose intrest, and there would have been no point to tell you anyway.

So no matter what is in the farm, it will not be talked about. Anyone who actually mentions something in the farm (besides themselves) is just trying to convince you they've been there.

Oh I see. :oops:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest armsbendback

BoneKing was the 1st person to find the underground farm. There was a screenshot of it going around a very long time ago, it was checked to make sure the pixels weren't jacked and it was real. I'm not good at checking for fakes but I zoomed in and it looked real to me. Anyway what I saw were 3 brown cows, pink noses, black tails, couldn't see the name of them though. A level 78 farmer in all black with a pitchfork in his left hand and an iron/steel scimmy in his right, was highlighted. There was a fence and than another fence that went into a square with a r2h(but no way of getting it), and a red barn with white bottom and doors open. The way to get there was actually not meant to be found (i don't think), it was supposed to be part of a Guild that involved somekind of farming (maybe there were lots of sheep there?). To get there you needed 120 gold and cow meat, you offer one of the lvl 7 farmers who said he was hungry the meat (you could ONLY talk to him with more than 60gp and meat in your INV), he would than ask for gp to transport you there (you needed 120 because it cost 60 gp to get there and 60 gp to get back). The farmer was in the lumby woods, but you didn't need a sapphire or a tree or anything like that.

Guest Emoticon

I dont know if this is giving away too much, but...

From http://www.websters-online-dictionary.com

"Dream Interpretation:

To dream that you are living on a farm, denotes that you will be fortunate in all undertakings.

To dream that you are buying a farm, denotes abundant crops to the farmer, a profitable deal of some kind to the business man, and a safe voyage to travelers and sailors.

If you are visiting a farm, it signifies pleasant associations.

Source: Ten Thousand Dreams Interpreted ...."

Guest Emoticon
Anyone who actually mentions something in the farm (besides themselves) is just trying to convince you they've been there.

...Anyway what I saw were 3 brown cows, pink noses, black tails, couldn't see the name of them though. A level 78 farmer in all black with a pitchfork in his left hand and an iron/steel scimmy in his right, was highlighted...

And my example arrives.

Guest armsbendback

The farm was very small, but it must have meant something I guess. I'm pretty sure there must have been a reason for it. Although it did seem strange because it was black all around, but that could have been the in game blackness that you see when you look far off. Maybe the r2h was gettable and was used to kill the farmer for something? Who knows, the farmer is gone now but he may have been relocated for someone else to find.

Guest armsbendback

the "underground farm", it didn't look underground from the pic I saw though. Once again I'm not saying I have ever been to it, but have seen the picture of it, which is for you guys to decide if you want to believe it or not, I'm not sure what I believe I've actually forgot all about this farm rumor until tonight

Guest Emoticon
the "underground farm", it didn't look underground from the pic I saw though. Once again I'm not saying I have ever been to it, but have seen the picture of it, which is for you guys to decide if you want to believe it or not, I'm not sure what I believe I've actually forgot all about this farm rumor until tonight

What "underground farm"? And how would someone take a picture of it?

Guest armsbendback

Screenshot...and I have no idea but I've heard it's really easy. The underground farm is what I was talking about in my post that you said "and here he comes" too. I don't know much about it but I don't see what's the big deal in talking about it or posting opinions on what it could have really been. A guild? Secret armor drop? Secret item drop? Easy exp? I have no clue

Guest Emoticon
I don't know much about it but I don't see what's the big deal in talking about it or posting opinions on what it could have really been.

On what WHAT could have been?!

You're not making any sense!

Are you saying that if i used a sapphire with a specific tree in the runescape world that i would be transported to a very secret location known simply as "the underground farm"?

I don't know, am I? And is that really 1 million gp your giving me? :P

Ok, I gave you my yellow party hat when it was still worth millions, now talk!

That farm bin kept secret for 3 years now, none will ever get the truth ! you cant handle the truth !

I gave fook 2 wives for the secret, in a time where womens rights were still a blur, I will die on that farm as it is writen in the great book of life.

Oh btw light your baaaaaaaaaad ;)

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

A while ago I started a thread I called "Unknown secrets of Runescape" where people could post things that SHOULD be secrets, but AREN'T. Fook posted something about the underground farm there, and since it was a thread for things that aren't in the game, he pretty much admitted that it doesn't exist.

So don't worry, you're probably not missing out on secret territories.

kindness.png

A while ago I started a thread I called "Unknown secrets of Runescape" where people could post things that SHOULD be secrets, but AREN'T. Fook posted something about the underground farm there, and since it was a thread for things that aren't in the game, he pretty much admitted that it doesn't exist.

So don't worry, you're probably not missing out on secret territories.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=409 ... c&start=60

this is the strangest topic i have ever seen... :shock: :shock: :shock:

i know what i must do to learn the truth: kidnap Fook, and make him tell me where this Underground Farm is :twisted:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

he prolly can't tell us anything about it if its real.... seeing as jagex wouldnt want the info spread

and if it's false then he doesn't want to tell us about it because it doesnt exist....

its called a "catch 22"

EDIT: found this info at

Catch-22 is a 1961 novel by Joseph Heller about the madness of war. Specifically, it follows a fictional World War II US Army Air Corps bombardier, Captain Yossarian, and a number of other American airmen during World War II, based on the island of Pianosa, south of Italy. (A magazine excerpt from the novel was originally published as "Catch-18," but Heller changed the title after another World War II novel, Leon Uris's Mila 18, was published.) Its pacing is frenetic, its tenor is intellectual, and its humor is largely absurdist -- but with grisly moments of realism interspersed. As the Czech writer ArnoÃÆââ¬Â¦Ãâát Lustig (http://www.radio.cz/pictures/knihy/lustig_portrety.jpg) which bears the subtitle "PortrÃÆÃâÃâéty a posÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ehy", i.e. "Portraits and observations", Joseph Heller personally told him that if it werenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t for his having read The Good Soldier ÃÆââ¬Â¦Ãâàvejk by Jaroslav HaÃÆââ¬Â¦Ãâáek he would never have written his American novel Catch 22.

Within the book, catch-22 is a military rule, the circular logic of which most notably prevents anyone from avoiding combat missions:

1. One may only be excused from flying bombing missions on the grounds of insanity;

2. One must request to be excused;

3. One who requests to be excused is presumably in fear for his life. This is taken to be proof of his sanity, and he is therefore obliged to continue flying missions;

4. One who is truly insane presumably would not make the request. He therefore would continue flying missions, even though as an insane person he could be excused from them for the asking...

The phrase has become common to refer to any similar self-referential policy or any lose-lose situation.

:D Whata cool thread!

I have a bague memory of the original rumour, but was to noobish to understand/care.

I am really intriged by the talk of a secret place in Rs - that players can access, but I fear that if/when I really know the truth I will be disappointed.

I wish JaGEx would do more cool stuff like this. :P - maybe they do but it's so cool only the elite know.

Dempzie