Maple longbows(u)

Alex_Ewan_1

I thought people used them for junk?

I just menton becuase I have put 6k of them in the GE for 2 days at min price and not one has shifted.

Does anyone know why this may be?

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I thought people used them for junk?

I just menton becuase I have put 6k of them in the GE for 2 days at min price and not one has shifted.

Does anyone know why this may be?

Yes... People make them to use as their OWN junk. They dont buy other peoples, simply buy the raw material for cheap, fletch it then use it to sell prices for more than GE allows.

Trade them in for command points in MA.

similar but i was wondering, i got about 8k maple longbows (u) and i know it going to be a huge investment at MA, but my question is, is there a limit to how much you can invest??

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

similar but i was wondering, i got about 8k maple longbows (u) and i know it going to be a huge investment at MA, but my question is, is there a limit to how much you can invest??

No.

If you also want, you could craft nats and alch them. You profit ~8 gp a bow at current prices.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

No.

If you also want, you could craft nats and alch them. You profit ~8 gp a bow at current prices.

is that including the price of nats??

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

No.

is that including the price of nats??

Yea, profit = revenue(alch value) - cost(nats).

Anyway, they high alch for 192 and low for 128, so the best way to get rid of them is to low alch them 30 a day with explorer's ring 2.

No.

Yes, 500,000. And I would definitely not craft natures and alch as you're wasting time which can be used for better money making methods. Just get something to lend to get rid of junk or save it so you can buy cheaper shards for summoning.

No.

Yes, 500,000. And I would definitely not craft natures and alch as you're wasting time which can be used for better money making methods. Just get something to lend to get rid of junk or save it so you can buy cheaper shards for summoning.

how can you get shard from my junk maple longbows (u)??

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

No.

Just junk trade some more.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

No.

Just junk trade some more.

oh ok thanks

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png