Non lvl wildy

flipflop121

now b4 u go on flaming just hear me out

as i have a pure mage i am constantly frustrated that people higher then will not fight me...so i came up with this idea...

perhaps somewere in the wildy (maybe a certain place like multi attack) there could be a place were every1 can attack every1

This area would be a non tellyporting zone as well as multi attack zone.

the reason people would go here is because this area would be in the form of a castle (without stairs). to get into this place you need to pay 1k to the doorkeeper. you are then injected into the area and given 10 seconds to either stay there or run back out the door.

to make it not so easy to escape you have 2 walk down a long corridoor 2 get into the actuall arena

plz leave ur thoughts on this idea

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

I suggested something similar to this, months upon months ago, a building with no wildy level, no teleporting, no protect damage prayers, and all sorts of amazing training monsters and treasures lying around :)

i remember when we thought thats waht the slayer castle was gonna be :lol:

tipitsigkk0.jpg

i think 4 this 2 suceed there needs to be a very good item respawn,

maybe something like a rune pl8 :roll:

dont gimmi stuff like * ppl will just world hop *

every person in the wildy will want that rune pl8, a rune pl8 is 60k, thats a alot 2 noobs etc

99wcsigpk9.jpg

i think 4 this 2 suceed there needs to be a very good item respawn,

maybe something like a rune pl8 :roll:

dont gimmi stuff like * ppl will just world hop *

every person in the wildy will want that rune pl8, a rune pl8 is 60k, thats a alot 2 noobs etc

99wcsigpk9.jpg

now b4 u go on flaming just hear me out

as i have a pure mage i am constantly frustrated that people higher then will not fight me...so i came up with this idea...

perhaps somewere in the wildy (maybe a certain place like multi attack) there could be a place were every1 can attack every1

This area would be a non tellyporting zone as well as multi attack zone.

the reason people would go here is because this area would be in the form of a castle (without stairs). to get into this place you need to pay 1k to the doorkeeper. you are then injected into the area and given 10 seconds to either stay there or run back out the door.

to make it not so easy to escape you have 2 walk down a long corridoor 2 get into the actuall arena

plz leave ur thoughts on this idea

i think u may change ur mind if ur owned by some lv 126 and there goes all ur runes... :D

nice idea it might work and a rune pl8 would be stupid hell i am level 101 and i would go there and camp the rune pl8 summon it would make the pl8s worth like 2k

Hmmmm the best item i might put there would be like a steel pl8

Nice idea but imagine if u were owned by a team of level 126 campers shut up and think next time

If this sounds like a flame its really not because i do not aprreciate stupidity

--cube--

How about there be a castle that you don't pay to enter. It emulates that of the Dark Knights castle but only its much larger in comparison, has more levels than just 2 or 3, and has respawns of law, nature, and chaos runes. While also the place may contain an uncut saphire-emerald-ruby in the occaisional box you search, or tressure chest you open. The wildy level is for all people(s) to fight one another, only certain areas of the castle may contain multicombat; such as a narrow hallway, a basement downstairs,the upper levels of the castle. The place is un tele-able, and prayer IS permited. Disbanding prayer is a stupid idea.. There will be monsters inside this castle, they will be anywhere from 10-45 in level. Only one monster is in here that is higher than that which is level 85. It could be called a 'Serpent' similar to a dragon, or a 'Griffin' The creature drops rune chains, and or rune hatchets on rare drops. They would be a ideal place for free world to go and train at, but also for people to kill others.