best place for gold ores?

Zygimantas

The Azarnian(sp?) Mines, one you get to from the dwarf quest, the horseshoe of them on brimhaven, and the crafting guild are the best places to mine them.

If you go to the mines you can bank them with the drawf, but he charges you an amount of gold ores to bank. I forgot the amount.

The one on brimhaven is good if your house is in Brimhaven. Just teleport to your house, run to the ores and mine, teleport to castle wars and bank and then house tele and repeat.

The crafting guild is probably the worst as it kinda harder to get to and bank. Unless you want to use a few skill necklaces to teleport there and bank some where else.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The one on brimhaven is good if your house is in Brimhaven. Just teleport to your house, run to the ores and mine, teleport to castle wars and bank and then house tele and repeat.

I like this idea. All I gotta do is get 3 construction levels and move my house to brimhaven ::' Thank you very much

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I like this idea. All I gotta do is get 3 construction levels and move my house to brimhaven ::' Thank you very much

If you've done the holy grail quest and have fairy rings you won't have to get those 3 levels. Use the fairy rings to go to the fisher king realm, blow your magic whistle, run south to the gold mine, when you finish run to the tower to the north, blow your whistle, fairy ring to Zanaris, rinse, and repeat.

If I wasn't clear enough you could find a video on youtube quite easily.

If you've done the holy grail quest and have fairy rings you won't have to get those 3 levels. Use the fairy rings to go to the fisher king realm, blow your magic whistle, run south to the gold mine, when you finish run to the tower to the north, blow your whistle, fairy ring to Zanaris, rinse, and repeat.

Its clear, I just haven't done holy grail :?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Its clear, I just haven't done holy grail :?

I have done all the ways said in this topic before. and I have noticed that tellying to your house in karamja is the quickest one.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!