attack and stregnth and defense

seto211

im training at armored zombies and i want 90 attack stregnth and defense how long will it take.

attack-75

stregnth-75

defense-70

how long will this take or is there a better way of training. also what is good equipment is good to wear.

and no i cant afford a dfs or bandos so please dont suggest that.

I have never trained there but if your using prayer take prossy.

If your not using prayer use torags, its dirt cheap and some the best def in the game. Have to pay just shy of 300k every 15 hours to repair it though.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I have never trained there but if your using prayer take prossy.

If your not using prayer use torags, its dirt cheap and some the best def in the game. Have to pay just shy of 300k every 15 hours to repair it though.

If you only use the body and legs, like you should be, it only cost me about 150k to repair at Bob in Lumbridge when fully broken. I'm sure that in those 15 hours you made more then that at the armoured zombies.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I'd assume for your defense level to bring proselyte top and bottom and any other prayer boosting gear you may have. I believe skeletons are weak against crush attacks (makes sense) so if you could borrow someone's God Sword or Sara Sword, it would be good. Otherwise just a standard ol' whip.

As for time, it'll probably take you a month or two at a decent pace.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

with my stats, piety, super pots, salve(e) i'm getting somewhere around 90k xp/hour. But, I have no idea with your stats I never killed them with a lower str and att level. I only started training them to go for 99 def so I have no idea sorry. I would think like 70k xp/hour at your level but not sure.

This is what I wear:

zombiepcz.jpg

I pray piety and use a bunyip and don't bring food, just the enhanced excaliber.

But, if you don't have a bunyip or enhanced excaliber then bring food. And, you should probably pray melee protect.

Easy to figure out for yourself.

That way, it is exactly to how you are doing it. (Equipment, etc..)

Time it for an hour, let that be your average.

Continue to record your EXP for more accuracy.

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

with my stats, piety, super pots, salve(e) i'm getting somewhere around 90k xp/hour. But, I have no idea with your stats I never killed them with a lower str and att level. I only started training them to go for 99 def so I have no idea sorry. I would think like 70k xp/hour at your level but not sure.

This is what I wear:

zombiepcz.jpg

I pray piety and use a bunyip and don't bring food, just the enhanced excaliber.

But, if you don't have a bunyip or enhanced excaliber then bring food. And, you should probably pray melee protect.

Maybe swap the prossy for veracs if you need defense.

If they are weak to crush you could get the full torag set although the spec is an epic fail!

Wtf? No weakness is worth using the Whip over except Dragons (And then only strong ones :roll: ) or Waterfiends.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

If they are weak to crush you could get the full torag set although the spec is an epic fail!

Wtf? No weakness is worth using the Whip over except Dragons (And then only strong ones :roll: ) or Waterfiends.

I think its nice to use whole sets thats all :thumbsup:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Using Torag's hammers at anywhere except for lulz at Clan wars is stupid.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.