I liek pie.

Old

I like how this looks a lot like a traditional medieval setting rather then, well, runescape. Very nice job although the mage looks pretty screwy. The knight in focus though is nice, much better than most attempts as runescape fan art where they make armor this really annoying blue.

I like the style. A lot. This kinda sketchy style, it works. It is unique, and it looks good. Colours could be less bland, though I do like it. The text really kills it. Jellyeka Castle Voyage ftw?

lampost_sig_stark.png

Better job at defining the characters, the focused Knight in particular is pretty good. However, I feel that they are kind of washed out by the background. I think some more experimentation with colours could work out, and really distinguish the characters from the background.

But you are improving, which is good to see.

Better job at defining the characters, the focused Knight in particular is pretty good. However, I feel that they are kind of washed out by the background. I think some more experimentation with colours could work out, and really distinguish the characters from the background.

Agreed. I really like your style, but I don't think the messiness and the washed-out colours work that well here. It's just a bit too much of a monotone mess at the moment, it works for the background but I also think the characters in the foreground need to be defined a bit more.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

*Relives the Moment*

GREAT GREAT GREAT....text... lol

It really does look good to me, though the characters do need more defining

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.