fishing

Lameo3

from which level ?

and also what are the levels for other fish as I am fishing at catherby so I can farm aswell.

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Monkfish = 5 levels above the level that you can begin to fish.

(e.g if its 60, then 65)

From before that, be lobsters.

You dont need to fish anything else tbh, other than heavy rod fishing, which is tireless, best xp in the game though - added strength and agility xp too.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I find it funny that the people (apart from me now) have under 80 Fishing. yet are giving advice on what to fish to 99 :roll: I know i can't really talk, im only 90/99.. But i sure as hell have fished a lot of sh*t.

It really depends on what you want and what kind of time you want to put into the skill. If you don't mind Fishing for 2-3 Months and also don't mind a healthy 80M + cash pile in your bank then Fish Sharks right from 76.. They will be slow, very slow. But in the end the reward will be great.

If you want a fast solution with medium cash pile (anywhere from 30-50M) then Fish Monkfish. But remember you NEED to have finished Swan Song to be able to Fish them.

Or if you want some money but a relatively fast way then make sure you balance the fish you catch. Example:

@ 76 Fishing: Fish Monkfish to 80 even though Sharks are available.

@ 80 Fishing: Possibly Sharks to 85.

@ 85 Fishing: Monks from 85 to 90.

@ 90 Fishing: Sharks either to 95 then power it out to 99 on monks or continue to fish Sharks all the way to 99.

At todays current prices (will drop) Sharks are 1,422 Raw (will change in the future).

@ 90 Fishing i get them faster than 80 but not as fast as you would imagine and from 90-99 you need 70k Sharks.

If the prices stay at 1,422 each you can easily make 90M+ Just from 90-99 on Sharks. Its a good level to Fish sharks and only somewhere between 40-60 Days work.

All in all it is really a matter of opinion. You want Money and don't mind time: Do Sharks. You want it purely for speed: Monkfish. Want Speed and Money: Mix it up a bit. Good luck. :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Thanks for the advice but no need to be so mighty. I'm not going for 99 simply fishing while I farm sometimes. I have interest in which fish to do at what levels. I am not doing for cash as I have around 37-38m in bank anyway I am trying to get 70+ in all skills mainly over money.

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Monks.

But do what you can stand doing for long periods of time.

Ie. for Hunting I cant stand Salamanders so I didnt REd chins!

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Monkfish or heavy rod all the way. Anything else is too slow to consider. Even if it profits, it won't be enough to compensate.

from which level ?

and also what are the levels for other fish as I am fishing at catherby so I can farm aswell.

If you want to farm aswell as fish it's wither lobbys, swordies or sharks.

So Id say lobbys till sharks.

If you decide not to bother with farming then heavy rod since your not botherd about money.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying