biggest battle runescape WILL hopefully see

Kedai

i love the idea all the way!! i support fully and oh yeah id pull out some of the full dragon lol :twisted: its be great to kill things all over runescape withour having to go anywhere!!! =D> greta idea keep them coming and btw this is actually the frst ever post in all my posting days that i read every comment on it lol do you have to be amazed you all held my intrest for a good while lol :thumbsup:

That sounded like a compliment.... then I read your post count... :XD:

No offense meant. I'm laughing with you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nature of this event just makes it impossible. I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't going to be a Tip.It official event, so there's no need to write "This is not in the storyboard." Even if it was an official TET event, There is almost no chance of Jagex actually doing this. If you want to see large battles, join a big clan that goes to Clan Wars often.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

Sounds awesome :D

But either have 30- not be attackable, or have Lumbridge castle as a safe-zone. Better yet, have it only on about 1/2 of the servers, mostly ones not already given to a minigame, and post that they are 'Invasion' servers or something on the world select screen.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg