Hurricane Rita

TheChuck0

Still another 24 hours until landfall

_40832238_hurricane_rita8_map416.gif

Like soneone else said there still hope it will spin itself out. Its at its peak before its gotten overland

HUIR.JPG

Rita is the Hurricaine on the left and to the far east you can see Tropical Storm Phillipe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys, spent the day boarding up our house and my dads office, we are getting a nearly direct hit i believe. Most of the people in our town are staying so i think we are all gonna ride it out together.

ill try to get on my laptop as much as possible during the hurricane, keep everyone posted, but i cant promise anything :lol: I plan to hang out in my dads warehouse during most of the storm skateboarding, but if the windows start to blow out im gone :wink:

Dude good luck! do you have a digital camera, try and get some good pictures and post them on here.

Geez, I didn't even know about Tropical Storm Phillipe until you posted it. o.O
Don't worry about it too much, its moving away from the US ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Geez, I didn't even know about Tropical Storm Phillipe until you posted it. o.O
Don't worry about it too much, its moving away from the US ;)

OMG i thought that was one storm! i can now see the tropical storm atleast its moving away!

I really hope everyone is OK if they're staying.

I know it's folorn but I really really really have to insist that anyone in the potential strike region gets the smeg out of there. Forget boarding up the house just go and live. I don't want anyone dying on me from tip.it :(