Can someone make me a signature, quite simple. :)

sumondskull6

Can someone take this photo:

Signature.jpg

and make it have a redish blood like boarder + my name.

Also, the following damage splat/hp bar for the black dragon:

hp1.png

You will be given full credit, feel free to give multiple signatures with effects and whatnot, thank you all!<3 :)

Sumondskull6.png

Retake the first photo and save it as .png then upload it making sure it remains as png.

If you could get it with damage on the dragon that'd be great.

Well the picture will be nearly impossible to recreate, but I can try. If there is a damage splat, will you still be able to change it to the 76?

Sumondskull6.png

Yeah, all you have to do is line up the edges properly. That was the issue in the first place, I wasn't sure where the splat should go. Plus the original pic wasn't very good quality (didn't match the quality of the health bar and the splat)

Yeah, all you have to do is line up the edges properly. That was the issue in the first place, I wasn't sure where the splat should go. Plus the original pic wasn't very good quality (didn't match the quality of the health bar and the splat)

Yeah I sometimes forget to save them as .Jpeg, I'll be going out today, I'll be back later and I'll get the picture after I have 85 sw points to make an abyssal pet. I have 71 points atm, so it won't take long. If you don't reply here soon enough, I'll send you a PM with the pictures, if that's alright?

Sumondskull6.png

Don't save as .jpg. (JPG is evil when not done properly) Save as .png. If you take the screenshot and paste it into paint, select .png from the drop down save-as menu, not jpg.

If you're uploading with Photobucket, it should keep the format correctly. Some uploaders change everything to jpg.

Don't save as .jpg. (JPG is evil when not done properly) Save as .png. If you take the screenshot and paste it into paint, select .png from the drop down save-as menu, not jpg.

If you're uploading with Photobucket, it should keep the format correctly. Some uploaders change everything to jpg.

Right, i ment .Png >.<

Sumondskull6.png

If it is that hard to take again, it is possible to clean up, just really hard... lol

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

If it is that hard to take again, it is possible to clean up, just really hard... lol

I've been trying for 2 hours to get the picutre, I can't even get it close :(

If it is possible to clean it up, that would be most appreciated! I'll still try though =/

Sumondskull6.png

Photobucket changes all my stuff to .jpg nd puts it to like 40% quality now :?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If it is possible to clean it up, that would be most appreciated! I'll still try though =/

Yeah I can't get the picture again :(

So if you could clean it up that would be great <3:

Sumondskull6.png

Yeah I can't get the picture again :(

So if you could clean it up that would be great <3:

Or are you just lazy? :P

Not really hard to attack a monster in RS.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png