Cannon Question(s)

Haaa_Haaa0

I really want 70 ranged (black dhide and black sally ftw), but i hate training the skill. So, i thought I would use a cannon. I've used one before at rock crabs, and was pleased with the results, but that was for only about 2 levels (I got bored and didn't want to train to 61). So as for the questions:

1)Where would a good spot for me to train be? I've heard dagganoths are good, and as I mentioned, I've used rock crabs.

2)About how many cannonballs will i use? I need to gain about 342k exp.

I'm open to any tips or suggestions.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

mm...i saw a guide for that, but i thought it only worked on lowly populated worlds?

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Try Yaks?
i wouldnt suggest a cannon at yaks since the xp is alved and its not multi-combat...honstely i think you could get better xp at yaks with knives + it would be much much cheaper

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

mm...i saw a guide for that, but i thought it only worked on lowly populated worlds?

Using a cannon there assuming you arn't fighting a yak 1v1 would attack all of the yaks making most people leave.

Try Yaks?
i wouldnt suggest a cannon at yaks since the xp is alved and its not multi-combat...honstely i think you could get better xp at yaks with knives + it would be much much cheaper

How is the exp halved do you mean using a cannon cause that is obvious.

Try Yaks?

How is the exp halved do you mean using a cannon cause that is obvious. ya...i mean tat you would only get 100xp per yak instead of the normal 200xp...i dont know the exact numbers but i believe it would be slower with a cannon than with knives.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

well, yaks aside...anywhere else i could try?

Try Yaks?

You mosewell Cannon Rock Crabs...

Try Black Demons in a Safe Spot.

Or even Dagganoth.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

alright, is there a particular setup for dagganoths? or just cannon, c balls, armor and food?

Just plonk the Cannon in the Middle of the cave lol.. Who cares if people btch. They will leave. If you have Guthans bring that cos they hit high on me (like 8's)

After a while they become inagressive so you can pick up Cannon go back up ladder and back down.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Or try Ice Trolls/Abberant Spectres some you can make some money back or even profit from it.

You can also kill the Black Demons or Wallaskis (sp?) to get some good Crimson or Blue charms if you want to train summoning later on down the road.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

^ what he said.

Or you could skip cannon and do Aviansies + Chin. ::'

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

alright, ty for the feedback :thumbsup:

*edit*how would one go about chinning aviansies? and, with normal means (rune c'bow with mith bolts), are they decent exp?