Crystal saw for Guilded altar?

jetset516

Yes, you get the bonus for building objects and stuff, you dont get it for making monsters in dungeon.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

SWEET! So I can do gilded Altar at 69! (Crystal Saw + Porcelain cup o' tea = 69+3+3=75) \'

Right? :ohnoes:

Yep, as long as it's the gilded set.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

SWEET! So I can do gilded Altar at 69! (Crystal Saw + Porcelain cup o' tea = 69+3+3=75) \'

Sorry...what?

The gilded tea set. (AKA the cups from Teak Shelves 2)

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

Sorry...what?

The gilded tea set. (AKA the cups from Teak Shelves 2)

Ah! The gold/porcelain ones. Ya those are 'dem.

Jetset516.png

Crystal saw works for everything, same as the construction tea. So you can get it at lv 69. Maybe even less if you try to use the spicy stews to get a +6 Construction boost, that would take ages

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Crystal saw works for any furniture that requires a saw, similar to the construction tea. So you can get it at lv 69. Maybe even less if you try to use the spicy stews to get a +6 Construction boost, that would take ages

Fixed.

This question is closed however.

Tainaith.png

Crystal saw works for any furniture that requires a saw, similar to the construction tea. So you can get it at lv 69. Maybe even less if you try to use the spicy stews to get a +6 Construction boost, that would take ages

Fixed.

This question is closed however.

Yep. Got me a gilded altar!

But, not to stoke the fire, I can see where one might think the crystal saw doesn't work. There's no wood involved, just cloth, marble, and 4 very expensive leaves.

Thanks again for the info peeps!

Jetset516.png