I CANT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!

neocrosby

after taking a three week break from runescape,

i come back home and my password is changed.

seeing how i get this message every time i try to go to my account management, to try to check my recovery questions or password changing.

java.jpg

i get this every time!!!!

so i got mad and went to a friends house, where i put in all the information i could, even previous worldpay acount numbers, but someone changed my recovery questions so i dont know the answers.

this has happened to me before, where someone did this to me, and i tried like 5 times giving jagex my old recovery questions that were set for the last 3 years! and each time they declined my query.

very upsetting, the only way i got my account is because one of my friend tried, and just wrote in the bottom, "someone changed my password, i need it reset" AND THEY DID IT FOR HIM!

when they declined the actual owner, who had all the correct info.

this is lame, i can't get my account back until i figure out why my java isnt letting me load the dang password stuff.

who can help me :oops:

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

see at the top of the box it says "if all you see is a big grey box, click here"? click there

same thing happens, it just goes to the same picture of a grey screen, just without the "if all you see is a grey screen click here"

I had a hacker once. in the final box just put in various used passwords, works for me. I got my account back in 1 min :?

ill give that a try as soon as i can figure out what is wrong with this computer not letting me access the password stuff!

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

try puttin in the email when you first created the account.

if you could read, you'd notice that i cannot put anything in because all that is showing up is the white box with teh x - page thing.

im stuck there.

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

try puttin in the email when you first created the account.

if you could read, you'd notice that i cannot put anything in because all that is showing up is the white box with teh x - page thing.

im stuck there.

before you criticize him, you should learn to write coherent english...

can you get into rs? obviously you can't login, but can you get to the login page?

... you should learn to write coherent english...

can you get into rs? obviously you can't login, but can you get to the login page?

My English is coherent. :?

and yes, i can load and play runescape and everything on this computer perfectly, just when it comes to loading something, for example

a password change, filling out recovery questions, or writing a password help query, the page doesn't load.

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

... you should learn to write coherent english...

My English is coherent. :?

and yes, i can load and play runescape and everything on this computer perfectly, just when it comes to loading something, for example

a password change, filling out recovery questions, or writing a password help query, the page doesn't load.

There should be a link to a plain html based recovery form if you cannot load the java version. unfortunatly thanks to runescape stupid script redirecting all links to runescape.com homepage i cant show you :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12