Maging TDS?

Pitac83

Maging is bad unless you're duo'ing. When you're duo'ing, you should have a mage with max mage att and a rune c'bow in inventory, casting charged claws of guthix until the demon mage prays. at which point range w/ broad/ruby(e) bolts. your partner should be meleeing w/ GS and rnaging w/ rune c'bow

my friend and I usually kill the demons before their shield resets with that method

77yLQy8.png

Maging is bad unless you're duo'ing. When you're duo'ing, you should have a mage with max mage att and a rune c'bow in inventory, casting charged claws of guthix until the demon mage prays. at which point range w/ broad/ruby(e) bolts. your partner should be meleeing w/ GS and rnaging w/ rune c'bow

my friend and I usually kill the demons before their shield resets with that method

I can never find a partner to come with me :s Couple of reasons I want to mage them...my melee sucks, I wont have to heal much, and it's something different. Gonna try barraging them.

090726222148.png

Gonna use that. I know I have a range pot(2) and the runes aren't even. Oh and imagine about 4 - 5 prayer potions in there...uploaded the pic before I thought of them.

I can never find a partner to come with me :s Couple of reasons I want to mage them...my melee sucks, I wont have to heal much, and it's something different. Gonna try barraging them.

090726222148.png

Gonna use that. I know I have a range pot(2) and the runes aren't even. Oh and imagine about 4 - 5 prayer potions in there...uploaded the pic before I thought of them.

That's not efficient at all, though :|

Anyways... don't use a RoW, it increases your chances of getting a ruined dragon metal piece instead of claws. Don't bring the accumulator, it doesn't work from the safespot. Don't use diamond (e) bolts... runite bolts are cheaper and more powerful.

77yLQy8.png

Ok..just used the setup in the pic...I need a lot more p pots... I'll change it to how you guys said it.I was trying out barrage and blitz..I was splshing a lot with barrage, but hit high when I didn't splash....I used blitz for a bit....I was hitting almost constantly, but very low. Is this just a coincidence?

Ok..just used the setup in the pic...I need a lot more p pots... I'll change it to how you guys said it.I was trying out barrage and blitz..I was splshing a lot with barrage, but hit high when I didn't splash....I used blitz for a bit....I was hitting almost constantly, but very low. Is this just a coincidence?

ice barrage is more powerful and more accurate than ice blitz.

don't use ancients... if you insist on solo maging, use charged claws of guthix. it's very accurate for 1/3 the price

77yLQy8.png