lsp advanced question

Great_one

well i have recently gained a lot of lsp at bandos in a 5 man. what i'm wondering is meaning i missed 2 bcp and a boot is the lsp from that 17m/5 or 17m/4 witch would be excluding the guy who got the drop?

also if i want to use this to get drops am i better in a 5 man at highest lsp or a mass at highest lsp. what i mean is if i'm probably getting the drop anyway do i loose less lsp with more or less people or is there a difference?

Y_Z.png

i still need answers

Your question makes no sense, Rewording it and putting more effort into it would help.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Unless you get a J-Mod in here, i doubt you will get a very good answer.

All i know is that the more times you miss out on a good drop that trip, the better chance at a good drop you will have the next trip. Or atleast that is how i see it. Idk where your individual LSP will be at, but it should be pretty decent.

You might also have a better chance if you tried searching for LSP related questions here on TIF or on the RSOF.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The player who receives the drop is not included in the share, in fact the price of the item they receive is subtracted from their lsp, in this case he gets 15m lsp removed. To your second question, masses are better because of faster kills.

patr1ckotg1.png

The player who receives the drop is not included in the share, in fact the price of the item they receive is subtracted from their lsp, in this case he gets 15m lsp removed. To your second question, masses are better because of faster kills.

but will i be loosing less lsp because it is spread out more or is it just the price of the item flat?

Y_Z.png

Your garbled english is difficult to understand, so I'll just give you an example:

5 people on LS get a drop worth 12m.

The person that gets the drop has 12m LSP removed. You can't go below 0 LSP though.

The other 4 people get 3m LSP, because 12m/4 = 3m.

quit