Not quite my ending stats...

Been a while since i've posted a rate this, here's my current stats with a little bit about my account's history.

Started playing Rs around easter 2006 and played on and off till the start of 2007, when i got my own laptop and members and started to play more often.

Decided to get my first 99 stat, hunter, in the summer holidays of 2007. This probably remains the thing i'm most proud of acheiving as it really felt like a proper "journey" to 99. Started at level 34 and took around two months to reach 99.

After hunter, i just trained normally for a while before getting 99 cooking, which trimmed my hunter cape. Followed really closely by 99 thieving, which wasn't really a goal i had set out for but just kinda gradually happened. Fast forward to the start of this year when i acheived 99 firemaking, which must have kinda burnt me out as i haven't played nearly as much as i used to, although i did still enjoy playing when i did manage to find the time to log on.

Anyway, my stats at the moment look like this:

stats-1.jpg

I haven't properly trained combat in ages, and at the moment, have no intentions to. I enjoy skilling a lot more, as my stats probably show.

Don't really have any goals set out at the moment, as i'm not playing nearly as much as i used to and with Uni starting in a few months, will have better stuff to occupy my time with. I'll probably find the time now and again to log in and will definatly still be on Tif, so i won't be completely gone. :P

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• 2 weeks later...

base 70 is one of my goals. youve practically got it. nice 9/10

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

B.O.B really isn't up to much. Whenever i have a reasonable amount of money, it gets spent on whatever skill almost right away. Haven't trained combat in aaggeess so have had no reason to upgrade any armour. ::'

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hahaaa, Neil makes a rate this, that's a first isn't it? :P

I like how most of your stats are pretty balanced though, the summoning's a bit of a disappointment but figuring I only see you on once a month and that you don't train combat (or slay for that matter) I guess it's only natural you don't have the charms.

You really really should finish up that herblore, 92 just looks craving to turn the 2 into a 9 ;)

Good luck in Uni mate, not going to be much of a problem I reckon :D

<3: