I think it'll be these

1. Humans (I reckon) :wall: isn't that a no brainer

2. something short and green. like evolved goblins!! :o

3. AI robots :ugeek: which look like robots

4. something large like orcs in wow :twss:

what do you think it'll be? discuss.

discuss! :thumbsup:

meatlover.png

I have a very good feeling there won't be Orcs. There is a race tha beins with 'J', can't remember the name, i think they are like an earth people, made of rocks or something along those lines.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

#1. Pliigi - Plenty of Concept Art Proving their existence, Jagex Mod has confirmed them as a playable race

#2. Humans - Plenty of Concept Art Proving their existence

#3. Robots/Mechs - Plenty of Concept Art proving their existence, confirmed in an interview to be a playable race

#4. Mortiga - They appear in a couple concept pictures, could possibly be a playable race.

I hope that Mortiga really are a playable race, because they look awesome! :pray:

What are Piliigis and Mortigas?

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Pliigi appear to be a very nature-oriented race. Unfortunately there aren't any detailed pictures of them at the moment, but I've written a Speculative Pliigi Guide if you're interested.

We know almost nothing about Mortiga, other than the fact that they've appeared in a concept image. They look kind of like Rock Golems.

The upcoming MechScape Q&A session that Jagex is doing would be a good opportunity to find out more about them ::'

• 2 weeks later...
Pliigi appear to be a very nature-oriented race. Unfortunately there aren't any detailed pictures of them at the moment, but I've written a Speculative Pliigi Guide if you're interested.

We know almost nothing about Mortiga, other than the fact that they've appeared in a concept image. They look kind of like Rock Golems.

The upcoming MechScape Q&A session that Jagex is doing would be a good opportunity to find out more about them ::'

is there a picture of the pilligi anywhere?

meatlover.png

• 10 months later...

Im going to necro-bump this thread with something i noticed in the first public video on Stellar Dawn by Jagex.

Take note in Mark's shirt.

122ku81.png

Think he has a T-Shirt with the logo's of the 4 races on.

Nice find :thumbsup:

I think I'm going to be a piligi or mortica

Piligi:

00026745.jpg

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png