Warning: Do not go south of ardy! ~ Fixed.

Mr_Recci

Hehehe, just tried it. The game kicked me off just as I was leaving the ardy zoo.

Why would you try it if you get stuck...? :roll:

Because people are idiots.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they fixed this, or I'm a lucky one with no problems. I Did the berry patch with no problems.

Its only if your map (e.g. the minimap in the corner) has a large batch to load, and the bushes are on the edge. If they aren't on the edge of the loading area you'll be fine :thumbsup:

disturbeda.png

I've released an update that should help the stuck people, if they log back in TWICE. (They'll almost certainly crash the first time, but this gives the server a chance to move them somewhere safe.)

See the first post of this thread for details.

And let me know how it goes, please. It's a horrible hack, but it's the best thing I can think of for the moment.

recci-518.png

Hehehe, just tried it. The game kicked me off just as I was leaving the ardy zoo.

Why would you try it if you get stuck...? :roll:

Well I had to go to work, so I figured I might as well try it to see what happens. Purly out of curiosity is the anwser.

Moved to bugs.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85