Mobilising Armies ring imbues

Kodia

Are they permanent as in once you pay for the reward you can do it to any ring for free afterwards or is it on a per ring basis. AKA you have to pay for each ring seperately. I have looked at both Jagex's guide and Tip it's and neither said anything about this question. I also did a search and no one else asked it.

I have not been to MA at all yet but am curious. Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

-edit- With the example I mean that lets say i purchase the imbue for the warrior ring. Do i have to pay that for every warrior ring i want imbued, or do i pay it once and bring as many rings as I want to the person you purchase it from?

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity how long or much would it cost to gain that many? I am trying to decide if getting my warrior and or berserk rings, or even a onyx ring would be worth the time invested. I have not played a single game or even visited MA.

For how bad that minigame is, too many. -.-

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity how long or much would it cost to gain that many? I am trying to decide if getting my warrior and or berserk rings, or even a onyx ring would be worth the time invested. I have not played a single game or even visited MA.

For how bad that minigame is, too many. -.-

Gotta agree with that.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I just used junk for my reward credits. It took a couple days of "Fast Ma" to get 300 rank and enough reward credits for full Lord Marshall, Berzerker Ring (i), Archer Ring (i), Seers Ring (i), and a Superior Locator (or whichever the highest locator is).

It was worthwhile for myself because I was able to complete my entire math unit while getting these ranks. I don't think I'd do it again unless I had some good movies to watch while doing so. It was a nice way to get rid of my junk and get some better stat boosts from my rings. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

If you don't have a lot of junk, but a dump load of bronze bolts and use those to invest.

Anyway, it takes ~30 hours to get the RANKS only. It'll take quite a bit longer to actually earn the reward creds since you don't get nearly as much if you do Fast Ma.

If you don't have a lot of junk, but a dump load of bronze bolts and use those to invest.

Anyway, it takes ~30 hours to get the RANKS only. It'll take quite a bit longer to actually earn the reward creds since you don't get nearly as much if you do Fast Ma.

I just earned the credits while playing Fast Ma, since it was junk I was using anyways. I believe I got 8k for every 10k invested, or maybe 6k for every 10k unless I was the blue team. Saving all of the credit collection time was worth the use of the junk, in my opinion.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png