Impact Vs. Burning Rage

Danny_TeamDan

Burning Rage ML: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=burningrage

Impact ML : http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=piht

Rules:

-Classic Mid Bounds

-Melee + Range + Binds

-Caped at 20

Br is a p2p based clan and can get some really good pulls and we thank them them for trying out f2p wars \' . Not sure if they declared on us or not because i was gone but none the less I was excited for a fight.

We pulled 19 to their 18 - Also pulled like 8 126's i think so that helped a lot.

It started out with them attacking first and we piled their leader. We had a great pile on him and managed to take him down fairly quick. From there we had a good fall in and switched swiftly to our next pile. They kept ko'ing our members as we took a major drop in opts [ They took out some of our snipers as well who weren't ready to tank it :c ] As we chased some one out of bounds :wall: It was fine though he returned and manged to red bar tank a bit and apologized for leaving bounds =D> . We slowly came back when we kept the short piles coming and we had some good tanks. We took control and won with 7 opts left. Br did very well considering it was their first f2p war, being down 1 opts [ and one guy forgot a wep :wall: So we saved him for later ;) ] Hopefully we can war you in the future [ I'd do a p2p war if i had membs and could pull some but I don't think that will happen :lol: ]

Screenies:

090812150542.png

090812150751.png

090812150850.png

090812151017.png

090812151247.png

090812151355.png

090812151437.png

090812151455.png

090812152901.png

Was an odd war since both sides got tons of quick kills and ko's but made it enjoyable. Thanks and good luck with future wars Br =]

6590ew.jpg

holy molly nice, if u had pulled those lvls vs tpr u would feasted on us L.

Levels are just for show - Experience > Levels any day Br had decent levels but it was our experience over them that one it - we had better tanking. But yeah 8 126's looks hawt + can be really helpful when you are warring lower lvls but Br still had a decent amound of 120+ to compete and kept a good main pile to get ko's on us

6590ew.jpg

BR is a P2P clan. I think that was their first F2P war ever. I'm surprised they got a big early lead off you. But you showed them who the real F2P clan is by coming back and beating them.

Good job.

Yeah that was their first f2p war - I was also shocked that we got ko'd a lot and droped down a few opts but with more practice I think they could compete in f2p since they have the organization down just need some tank practice and more binds like we still need :wall:

6590ew.jpg