Dux.. 45/54Runecrafting.

Hello everyone. My name is dux, and I started playing Runescape back in 2004. Unfortunately I wasn't very smart, and had multiple accounts. So basically all my time spent playing this game has been spread across accounts, instead of me creating one nice main. After about a year of not playing, I have returned.. with only one account.

[hide=More about me.]My name is shawn and I live in New Jersey, United States. I'm sixteen years old and am a junior in highschool. I play soccer but this season I will not be able to play because recently I just had a titanium bar surgically placed in my chest. It's a bummer, but since all I do is sit around all day.. it gives me a lot of time to play Runescape haha. I'm interested in history, environmentalism, paleontology, and deep ecology. I'm also a vegan. I play guitar and bass.. and I'm running out of things to say. Here are two pictures of me ha.

554k5e.jpg[/hide]

I had an offbeat idea for a blog. I used to have a blog tracking my progress for 99 woodcutting and fletching (among other skills) but like many before me, I gave up and realised that before I dedicate all my time for a 99 I should enjoy other aspects of the game and raise other levels. So with the goal gone, I stopped updating the blog. But I long to blog again. This time it will be about my daily activities in Runescape. But instead of writing the entries in the eyes of me in real life, they will be as if my character wrote them. I realise my blog won't be that interesting, but honestly it's more for me than you haha. It keeps me occupied and helps me track my progress.

Also for this blog, I'm only going to focus on very short term goals. Right now I'm trying to round out my account by raising a multiple of skills.

My current goal is 54 runecrafting:

d____u____x.png

You can find me in the abyss crafting natures!

My current stats:

Attack 72/75 Strength 70/75 Defense 70/75

Hitpoints 73/73 Ranged 70/70 Prayer 46/50

Magic 60/70 Cooking 61/61 Woodcutting 84/84

Fletching 74/74 Fishing 60/60 Firemaking 60/60

Crafting 60/60 Mining 63/63 Smithing 60/60

Herblore 14/60 Agility 30/60 Thieving 5/60

Slayer 35/60 Farming 24/60 Runecrafting 45/60

Hunter 1/60 Construction 1/60 Summoning 20/60

Cheers xx.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

[hide=13 August 2009.]dg2agm.jpg[/hide]

I began the day by trekking over to Varrock East bank, it was deserted except for a few essence miners. Memories of years past began to fill my mind. Memories of when the bank was full of people selling supplies to kill other players in the Wilderness. Lobsters and rune scimitars, strength potions and amulets of power. I grabbed my rune pickaxe and dressed appropriately for the task at hand. This included my wonderful boots of lightness. I then proceeded North and had a chat with Aubury in his rune store. Eventually he exclaimed, "Seventior disthine molenko!", and I was teleported to the rune essence mine. I mined 1,845 pure essence up until I became too tired to raise my pickaxe any more.

After mining, I decided to start runecrafting again. Runecrafting is a skill I do not enjoy. There is too much running around and I'm not very agile. I visited the Grand Exchange and bought 8,455 rune essence for a grand total of 431,205 coins. You might ask why I just bought essence, when I spent half the day mining it. Well, I bought rune essence, which is much cheaper than pure essence. Since I planned on crafting air runes, it made no sense to waste my pure essence on runes that only need the basic form.

After teleporting to Falador, I banked my rune pickaxe and equipped my manly air tiara. I began to make the repetitive trips back and forth from the bank to the alter. During one of the trips though, I was stopped by the Mysterious Old Man and teleported into a maze! After completing the maze, I received chaos, nature, and death runes.

Overall, today I gained enough experience in the art of runecrafting to gain the ability to get four air runes from one essence, and to craft chaos runes. Cheers xx.

Hi there. I've played on quite a few accounts as well..I wish I had all the experience on one account :wall:

Good luck with your goals ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

good luck with all your goals man :thumbsup: I also spread my playing time across a number of accounts, but around 2007 I settled to just work on the one I have now. Took me 2 years to finally start using a main, which I didn't really use until around december of 2008 #-o

Ah, shoot. Talking about myself on your blog :shock: I'll leave now :P good luck once again.

*damn missed first post :wall:*

disturbeda.png

Hi there. I've played on quite a few accounts as well..I wish I had all the experience on one account :wall:

Good luck with your goals ::'

good luck with all your goals man :thumbsup: I also spread my playing time across a number of accounts, but around 2007 I settled to just work on the one I have now. Took me 2 years to finally start using a main, which I didn't really use until around december of 2008 #-o

Ah, shoot. Talking about myself on your blog :shock: I'll leave now :P good luck once again.

*damn missed first post :wall:*

Haha, I'm glad I'm not alone, and thanks!

[hide=14 August 2009]in7dqh.png[/hide]

Today I began crafting air runes again. After a few trips I gained the ability to craft three water runes out of one essence. During my trips from Falador bank to air alter, I ran into a man named Fastcars00. He was also crafting air runes. He began following me, which I didn't mind. He also called me 'noob' persistently. I found it amusing because by looking at his overall strength in combat, you'd think he'd be a wise and mature man. But he acted like a fool. I also met a man named Brandongale2. He told me he wanted to kill me.

Overall, today the travelers were not very nice to me.

I've got more than 21 accounts... ::'

Add Goal sigs & put how you will be training each Skill.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I sense a copyright issue.

Haha, I had no idea. Although yours isn't the same as mine anyway since I'm writing them as if I was my Runescape character omitting all references to it being a game, levels, etc.

[hide=August 15 2009.]zvppbn.png[/hide]

Today I continued crafting air runes and gained the ability to craft four mind runes out of one essence. After a while, I decided I'd like a change of scenery and used my amulet of glory to teleport to Edgeville to begin crafting body runes. Before I headed to the altar with my essence, I decided to sell my 2,215 coifs lying in my bank to the Edgeville general store for a sum of 45,210 gp. After crafting body runes for a while I gained the ability to make five air runes out of one essence.. and to craft natures!

I was very excited to finally craft nature runes, so instead of mining some pure essence, I decided to just use the stock I had in my bank until it ran out. First I had to meet the Zamorak mage and help him learn about the infinite supply of essence that he was not aware of. After that, he allowed me into the abyss. I fought the monsters inside the abyss until I got a large pouch. With these new pouches I can now carry 35 essence per trip.

Overall, I feel today was a very successful day and I now look foward to crafting more nature runes!

Goodluck DUX! Ive seen you in FSM chat a couple times..

Im runecrafting/mining atm too, if you wanna hit me up man!

Nice levels, keep up the good work. and if you have some time visit my bloggeh?

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Goodluck DUX! Ive seen you in FSM chat a couple times..

Im runecrafting/mining atm too, if you wanna hit me up man!

Nice levels, keep up the good work. and if you have some time visit my bloggeh?

Thanks! I've seen you too, and I'll definitely check out your bloggeh.

I'd like to say good luck and that I really enjoy reading this. It's a nice change from the standard user-blog. Well done!

Thank you, I'll start taking more time to write them to make them better I think too.

[hide=16 August 2009.]24pfo6o.jpg[/hide]

Crafted more nature runes today. My method is running to Zamorak Mage, having him teleport me to the abyss, and then teleport back to Edgeville using my amulet of glory. It's not the fastest method, but I have not learned the mystery of summoning spirit graahks yet. During one trip I had my first encounter with a revenent. It was a werewolf, and luckily it was alone and not in a pack. When it first attacked me I panicked and didn't react. But eventually I threw my Varrock teleport tab to the ground and left the vile creature to find another victim.