Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29854 replies to this topic

Serfal
[ Display Name History ]

Serfal

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Runar
  • RSN '07:plain
  • Clan:Talent Squad
Drumgun is ~25m off 5B xp, I guess he's gonna hit it later this week, by like saturday or something, that's gonna be pretty cool

Edited by Kimberly, 08 May 2014 - 09:59 PM.
Removed offtopic

Licert
[ Display Name History ]

Licert

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 153 posts

Drumgun is ~25m off 5B xp, I guess he's gonna hit it later this week, by like saturday or something, that's gonna be pretty cool

Quite insane how Suomi got it such a long time ago & he did all of his skills back before, SoF, etc, pretty much, and we are only just now getting there, really shows just how good he was.
(I know that there are others who are also extremely good but, considering he stayed consistent, was playing almost at 100% efficiency, for all that time and managing to get to 200m All, is very impressive)

& how do you know he isn't the real King Jaxie?

Taken us 475 days just to get to where suomi is today, and we're still all catching up, woah

E: And Suomi took a 4 month break or something, so he could've gotten it ages ago and we'd still be so far away

stop pming me plz

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

ahahahahahah excellent idea, the new altar hosting: Portable hosting.

thanks for the math... thanks more for the ingenious idea.

brb buying all portables

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor
That's why S U O M I is the best RuneScape player in my opinion! 200m mining, farming, smithing before warbands, all before OP TH promotions, all before OP Bonus XP like stealing creation and barbarian assault, all combat/slayer before OP EoC methods, 200m agility before Silverfag boots, 200m all before divine locations, 200m dung before sinkholes and daily challenges. Simply the best!

Finland in my heart forever! :)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

E M R E
[ Display Name History ]

E M R E

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • RSN:E M R E
  • RSN2:d0ubl3 E

Forsberg888 hit 4.6B xp and Drum is a few days off 5B xp. :)

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
And Fors just hit 200M Div

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

ThumpertonRS
[ Display Name History ]

ThumpertonRS

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 27 posts
Anyone know if Drumgun has been using these Forges?

Looks like Fors is training Hunter next.

Edited by Kimberly, 08 May 2014 - 10:00 PM.
Removed offtopic

thumperton.png

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

Kingkyle, keep up with those great posts! Would love to see more similar posts here :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

bwizzel
[ Display Name History ]

bwizzel

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

I was temp banned back in 2011 for a few days. As i hadn't botted much I just got my xp halved. Which was sad for me, but at the end of the day I deserved it. 

what, i thought u were perm banned because you didnt gain xp or anything for a long time

No, I was never perm banned, just stopped playing. getting back into it though ;)

wolf gang179
[ Display Name History ]

wolf gang179

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 55 posts

Hey all!

Just a quick message to let everyone know that we have temporarily removed the use of bonus XP on Silverhawk Boots.

The reason behind this lies with Brawler gloves having been made more obtainable as a rare drop, and as you may have noticed, when stacked together the gloves and boots creates a large influx of Agility XP.

As you know, we have been keen to keep the Silverhawk Boots as balanced as possible, without giving people a way of gaining too much Agility XP in one go. We plan revisit this as quickly ASAP to ensure that Bonus Agility XP will once again be useable by Silverhawk Boots without Brawler Gloves stacking on top.

We thank you for your patience at this time, and will be sure to bring you any updates as soon as possible. .^

Mod Sayln

QFC: 366-367-779-65365643

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.

Just saw that, to quote my post on that thread...

"Hoping this isn't a change for all brawlers combined with BXP. I admit it is overpowered, but very limited in use considering how rare brawlers are."

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Paperbag
[ Display Name History ]

Paperbag

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • RSN:Paperbag

Jdela was getting 560k agil xp p/h fishing lobs in the wild with bonus xp, brawlers, sh boots, and avatar. He thinks this is his fault lol :P

wolf gang179
[ Display Name History ]

wolf gang179

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 55 posts
Skillchompas

As we finish off the Quest, we have begun work on some smaller projects. The first of these is Skillchompas! As you may guess from the title, this is a skilling update. The majority of the development work is due to be finished next week.

You will be able to hunt four tiers of new Chinchompas, Mithril, Adamite, Runite and Dragon. You can then equip and use these in Divination, Fishing, Mining and Woodcutting for improved XP rates. Of course, just like those used in combat, each Chinchompa has a single use. They will be tradable, so this does add a new moneymaking method for hunters.

QFC: 16-17-497-65365682

Serfal
[ Display Name History ]

Serfal

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • RSN:Runar
  • RSN '07:plain
  • Clan:Talent Squad

Just saw that, to quote my post on that thread...

"Hoping this isn't a change for all brawlers combined with BXP. I admit it is overpowered, but very limited in use considering how rare brawlers are."

They sort of made them less rare with the reintroduction of them to the RDT, people seem to get a fair few so it is a bit overpowered to have it combine with bxp lol

Ollyc3
[ Display Name History ]

Ollyc3

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 747 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Ollyc3
  • Clan:Divination

Skillchompas

As we finish off the Quest, we have begun work on some smaller projects. The first of these is Skillchompas! As you may guess from the title, this is a skilling update. The majority of the development work is due to be finished next week.

You will be able to hunt four tiers of new Chinchompas, Mithril, Adamite, Runite and Dragon. You can then equip and use these in Divination, Fishing, Mining and Woodcutting for improved XP rates. Of course, just like those used in combat, each Chinchompa has a single use. They will be tradable, so this does add a new moneymaking method for hunters.

Wtf has happened to RS, it's unreal these days lol

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Paperbag
[ Display Name History ]

Paperbag

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • RSN:Paperbag

Skillchompas

Wtf has happened to RS, it's unreal these days lol

^ Wow, today is just full of surprises isn't it?

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE

The 2007sc subreddit got offended a duck in 07 was renamed Erin after a streamer. They finally removed it. Most of the fuss was about glorifying someone with a facecam sitting at experiments raking in the RL GP which shows no real dedication to the game, gaining influence over the most dedicated players such as drum and jebrim. And jmods apologized for removing complaint threads on the subreddit about the issue (aka censorship)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

J a m e s
[ Display Name History ]

J a m e s

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Damn olly, I'd never guess you'd be one to keep in touch with RS let alone this thread lmao. Crazy seeing you around after all these years.

^Also nice 07 drama.

Drumgun is so close to 5bil. Very xp!

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor
Gratz to Drumgun on Day/Week/Month Smithing records on Runetracker at 22/75/110m xp

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

W48 Burthorpe Unit
[ Display Name History ]

W48 Burthorpe Unit

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 136 posts
That record though..

4geun3Y.png

Edited by Kimberly, 12 May 2014 - 12:53 PM.
Removed off-topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users