Makilio

200M in all Skills

So how long will it take before someone does 5,2B xp in a year?

• Like 2

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Well considering my time to 200m is like 9800 hours, and i already have 1.2b, and a year is 8760 hours total, i dont think anyone will because they would have to play like 150% efficient and not sleep for an entire year.... and that time calc doesnt even take into consideration pre maxing and gp.

I understand your question was somewhat rhetorical, but theres the answer, it isnt going to happen anytime soon

Well considering my time to 200m is like 9800 hours, and i already have 1.2b, and a year is 8760 hours total, i dont think anyone will because they would have to play like 150% efficient and not sleep for an entire year.... and that time calc doesnt even take into consideration pre maxing and gp.

I understand your question was somewhat rhetorical, but theres the answer, it isnt going to happen anytime soon

add a small (probably extremely large) fortune on spins and bonds, nobody could be quite that insane though

baileydafrog.png

There's no way my calculator is still accurate so if that's where you got the number then I'd probably just ignore it

You would need to average 600k xp/hr, I know there are lots of faster skills but I can't fathom that overall you can hit that mark.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I find it kind of funny that this thread went from "no one will ever get 200m all skills" to "what would it take to get 200m all skills in a year" lol

• Like 4

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

^well to quote the second reply to this topic

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

I think he got the timeframe right :P

• Like 3

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Seems like suomi will lose his 7th spot if he doesn't act quickly.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

nope, he said about getting it or something with almostlost at jdelacroix's 200m all party. Would have been interesting if Roger AL didn't have farming as his limiting factor.

Suomi's just gonna get passed at this rate. so many more 5.2bs on the way in the next month!

Waiting until those magical guthix butterflies are all over RS again, just won't feel the same without it.

Gratz to Richard and soon to Roger Al too haha, will look epic when all top pagers have 200M all :P

That's up to you haha, that would be epic ;) I am still so sad you lost your hardcore ironman status, you should have known Oddish is weak to fire :( I wouldn't ever send Oddish against Charizard!

Even more epic would be 200M all on Old school with Ultimate Ironman account lmao, I really wish someone did that. Would take forever but it could be lots of fun too, like a lifetime goal haha.

Btw Finland ftw! I remember reading somewhere that Finland has the most RS players per capita, could be possible since only 5M people live here. Also I remember back in RSC I could see people talking Finnish everywhere haha. I have sometimes wondered why that might be the case and it could be because of the very cold winters so people stay inside a lot. Or maybe it's the Finnish Sisu rofl, who knows :P

• Like 3

isn't there a plant you can farm which spawns guthixian butterflies?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

isn't there a plant you can farm which spawns guthixian butterflies?

Yes, you have a roughly 1.2% chance of them spawning from a Butterfly flower plant, apparently.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Richard's 5.2b 'party' :P

It's funny.

• Like 4

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

The real question after 5.2bilxp.

What now?

More important is who is the first to 5.4b?

Not really, it really is just another first to 99/200m competition at that point. Even less exciting if its a buyable skill. Only reason 5.2B was interesting was because SUOMI quit.

Roger al is getting close, and crystalfarm is like 50 hours away, and then success is coming in hot aswell.  Should see those 3 this month, and suomi whenever the hell he finishes

• Like 1