200M in all Skills

Makilio

If looking at it as how long it took to get 200m all, that's not very accurate. For example, Le Me probably has the lowest time to 200m all but for sure has over 1k days played just from his phat marching etc. But if just looking at it from a curiosity perspective then nevermind.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I think Carcass was in the 900s when I last asked? I remember asking quite a few individuals with 200m all and heard the 900s multiple times.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

wait how the hell is jake's that high? hasnt drumgun played more than him consistently for much longer, and he only has 50 more days

Farming melons racks up the hours 

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I think Carcass was in the 900s when I last asked? I remember asking quite a few individuals with 200m all and heard the 900s multiple times.

You're probably right then, my bad. There's no way Roger has under 1k though, seeing as he afked as much of the game as he could (LRC for Mining, Rocktails for Fishing) and also did Slayer when it was relatively slow.

• Like 1
A13d.png

I should ask my boy masterbuck1 because he made most of his money on alts and spun some of the worst skills.

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I should ask my boy masterbuck1 because he made most of his money on alts and spun some of the worst skills.

#warbandarmy 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

"Well over 1k"

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Jebrim (The1general) & I...AFKING back in 08:

1zf0e0x.jpg

LIVE IN MY AFK SHADOW.

lol yogosun.

2dsloux.jpg

RIP, also 08 graphics were nice.  I wish 07 had those graphics, but thats just my opinion im sure there are plenty of people that like 07's graphics as they are, but thats almost irrelevant to 200m all lol

• Like 1

damn didn't know erasergaming got 99 woodcutting all the way back in 08

anyway, does anyone have exact rates for pines and barb fishing with crystallize spell (heard 220k or something for pines, haven't heard anything on barb yet)

A13d.png

So now would be the great time to release all the xp caps :3 (and anger a lot of people at the same time ;) )

That would actually be pretty funny, blindside everyone and make it a real race :lol:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So now would be the great time to release all the xp caps :3 (and anger a lot of people at the same time ;) )

That would actually be pretty funny, blindside everyone and make it a real race :lol:.

Nah, more like who can get the most cooking/thieving/fletching XP (and other easy skills) ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Nah, more like who can get the most cooking/thieving/fletching XP (and other easy skills) ;)

Who can slay the longest.

• Like 1

If by raise, you mean remove, sure. Even raising to 126, picking that because 200m lol, you still have a front page full of people who are then simply going to be going for most oa xp/h because [3276] total