200M in all Skills

Makilio

Would be interesting to see whose tearing up their respective game modes more? Dreyri vs Lynx Titan  Though, if they both were to continue at the same pace in their respective game modes, I'd say Dreyri would reach the max xp first,because of how fast combat xp is in rs3 and the vast number of dailies that are available. 

dreyri was actually on course to be rank 1 osrs for a while before he quit, i remember talking to him a lot back then and he had plans of being rank 1 at some point but quit, and now hes rank 1 hc ironman.  i dont think he would have beat lynx titan on osrs tho

I'd put my money on it, gotta be rank 1 on both games man. Forsberg is probably Runescape's best player so he definitely has the upper hand. Hopefully Drum/others will give it a good shot too and not all of a sudden give up and pretend to stop caring. I think Geel cares more about lifting or something these days so I'm not sure if he'll compete fully, but it'll be interesting to watch regardless.

A13d.png

Well maybe geel wouldnt be able to compete for rank 1 but he could still be able to compete for a decent rank, i imagine alkan would be able to atleast keep his rank.

Who knows actually, this skill is sounding like it might be super crazy expensive, so only players with large amounts of gp saved up could compete

Le me will undoubtedly be the wealthiest player with 5.2b. But then again, alot of other top players will have the time to prepare for the skill. I could see Success putting some fight into the race considering how little he slept while doing his monthly record.

Question, had a look a Dreyri tracker and he had a bunch of days gaining 5mil str exp for about a week everyday.  How is that done?  I normally just train slayer for my combats but most tasks these days I do with Range and mage so just curious how to get that big xp day on day?  

peever142.png

Question, had a look a Dreyri tracker and he had a bunch of days gaining 5mil str exp for about a week everyday.  How is that done?  I normally just train slayer for my combats but most tasks these days I do with Range and mage so just curious how to get that big xp day on day?  

I think that was at Kal'gerion Demons back when Darklight still worked.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Isn't it still a preferable off-hand weapon if it's been upgraded or whatever?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Isn't it still a preferable off-hand weapon if it's been upgraded or whatever?

No, far from it. It is now basically a t70 ish weapon against demons and other creatures it works against.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I know they were active in certain flipping FC's. I don't have a firm idea on an exact amount but I would assume many billion.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg i dont have puush on my laptop, so i had to download it and everything and then i couldnt take the picture and then you beat me to it by like 20 seconds.  i even got that octopus hat guy getting 200m fishing... im to slow

d5Wo9sl.png

Well congratulations to yet another 5,2B total. We're getting really close to filling that first page out now. Should totally have a broadcast for when that happens as well :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak