200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just realized Carcass has mostly fast skills left, and the slow skills he has left he has a lot of xp in them anyway

carcass had a fairly decent year last year and he likely has gp to finish buyables and maybe bonus rc from 07 so could finish fairly quick

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I've seen this thread so dead since SUOMI was less than 1B xp from his final goal.

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

I don't think I've seen this thread so dead since SUOMI was less than 1B xp from his final goal.

Well, the first, and maybe second or third person to walk on the moon, that's exciting - but the 5th, 6th .... 15th... person to do it, at that point very few people care. The same applies to RS.

Well I don't know what's left for them to do. Maybe Old School, or a second account, or start a collection of some sort...

Or maybe make guides and help other players out, who knows.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well I don't know what's left for them to do. Maybe Old School, or a second account, or start a collection of some sort...

Well I think many of them don't have trimmed comp cape (strange imo as most of them see getting 200m in all as completing the game, while they don't have trimmed comp cape :P)

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Well I think many of them don't have trimmed comp cape (strange imo as most of them see getting 200m in all as completing the game, while they don't have trimmed comp cape :P)

Okay, then we need some quantify-able way to convert progress toward that cape into a number, to make it more fun ;).

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I would also say that while the analogy above about going to the moon may somewhat apply here, i also think that watching anyones progress here, especially at a high level/competitive level, is still entertaining, especially because most of us actually take part in the activity.

However, i think that seeing the first few people get it is exciting, the rest of the top 10 was really cool and awesome and i was happy for those people who achieved it, and im not saying that at this point now anyones achievement means less, but we got so many people getting 200m all within a few months that it was kinda strange.

Like it was cool non the less, but the timing kinda took away from it, so many people so close it was hard to really watch a couple people at a time, like SUOMI, then drum vs fors, and then Alkan and Dragonseance kind of.  We had a bunch of people get it really fast all within a short amount of time and now its kind of in a weird place of "this just happened like 11 times do we want to say the same stuff for each player and then say the same stuff for the next 4 people around 5b xp" like its hard to not be redundant when these people are so close together.

TL;DR  Part of the issue is that so many people are getting 200m at the same time its hard not to be redundant and have unique conversations here, things will liven up again, especially when new methods come out but also there needs to be high level players doing those methods

To make it "exciting" again there will have to be some new skills released, and more than one tbh. Would be a nice change up for Jagex to release mutliple skills at once lol. I know it will never probably happen, but I would welcome it. 

Boredom.png

To make it "exciting" again there will have to be some new skills released, and more than one tbh. Would be a nice change up for Jagex to release mutliple skills at once lol. I know it will never probably happen, but I would welcome it. 

Or just release the cap and see what happens (inb4 top player's XP is 99% made out of cooking XP)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Or just release the cap and see what happens (inb4 top player's XP is 99% made out of cooking XP)

Heh heh. Not a bad idea, but RIP partyhats and other "rare" discontinued items if they do this. People will stop hoarding and use the money for some sort of XP instead, I highly suspect.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

thieving*

• Like 2
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

thieving*

Hitpoints *

See you guys in 4-8 years when the first ironman starts getting close to 200m all.  \:D/

EDIT: Dreyri says he calc'd himself at about 17k hours away from 200m all which is fairly do-able in less than 4 years, actually, damn.

• Like 3

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

ya 100% agree wisely done has some great achievements under his belt as well.  He got trim pretty early on and is rank 1 dg and has had pretty consistant gains for a while

Wish I had a divine yo :(

• Like 3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hi there. I'm really not one for mathematics, nor am I familiar with the world of efficiency skilling, so I thought I'd come consult the experts in the hopes you can break this down for me.

How much (if it all) did the release of Seren Stones impact Warbands efficiency and tent priority for maxed skillers?

I only started doing Warbands several months ago and have been mainly looting Mining tents during this time. Right now I have no desire to actively pursue 200M in all skills, but I still try to loosely play RuneScape as if this was my goal anyways, to avoid wasting time in the longterm.

With Mining being so fast and AFK these days thanks to Seren Stones, I'm wondering if I'd be better off down the road looting something else now?

Thank you for your patience. Any advice is appreciated :)

Mining tents should always be prioritized if you have mining xp left to 200m. Seren stones did not make mining any faster because lava geysers are still available. Even so, if you have to afk, skillchompa rocktail or crystal trees are a much better option to afk on.

Mining tents should always be prioritized if you have mining xp left to 200m. Seren stones did not make mining any faster because lava geysers are still available. Even so, if you have to afk, skillchompa rocktail or crystal trees are a much better option to afk on.

One could argue that someones farming experience could be a determining factor. Although the situations it would be relevant wouldn't be common.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

What if Geysers are removed from the equation completely?

I think Geysers would be unrealistic for a casual player like myself, and from what I understand, the inconsistency of the method means many hours where you'd end up with less XP than the consistent rates you can expect from Seren Stones. Mining on Seren Stones would also come with a complimentary chunk of completely AFK/free smithing XP (I believe In the ballpark of 72-86M XP from my current Mining level).

Does this make a difference at all or is it still a waste of time? Sorry for the nooby questions. I appreciate the reply |^_^|

One could argue that someones farming experience could be a determining factor. Although the situations it would be relevant wouldn't be common.

I wouldn't loot Farming personally, as it's a very efficient skill by nature and something I really enjoy training since it consumes so little of my time online daily. I'll be 200M years before I could ever max my other skills.

It seems probably 3/4 of the maxed players in my FC loot Farming these days though, presumably for the cape.