200M in all Skills

Makilio

elTfh.jpg

Was about time...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

gains goblin almost to 200m all too i see

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

so yeah with so many 5.2bs lately and more coming up, we won't have anything track after the front page is full until a new skill gets released. Still curious to what other people will do after they get 5.2b. I know Alkan and Dragonseance have big plans for the future for their rs career lol and with Forsberg beasting out OSRS.

There's always trimmed comp.

(Until you get that too, that is.)

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

There's always trimmed comp.

(Until you get that too, that is.)

Are many of the players who are maxed out in experience well short of a trimmed completionist cape? Just asking out of curiosity.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

As of now Dragonseance is the only one who has it and continues to aim for true trim. Alkan has alot of cw games and id imagine he'd have some of the reqs done, but he'd still be quite a while away from it and right now doesn't have the ambition for trim. And I don't think any of the other people that have 5.2b are interested in trim comp. Though My Kingz and Wisely Done have trim so they'll be the next ones with 5.2b and trim comp.

Drumgun also has a lot of cwars games.  Kingz had trim although he hasn't gotten it back since batch 2 I think (going hard on 5.2)

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I wish Jagex would give me some freaking time inbetween these double xp weekends so i could afford 200m herb and summoning, but noooo.  Just give me like a year and i will be happy holy crap

or during enlightenment. Ugh, well BXPW was gonna happen anyways. Should speed up the progression of the hiscores lol. 

Here's my prediction for the final front page. (Suomi and Jake excluded due to unpredictability.)

End of 2015 Front Page

1.Drumgun

2.Forsberg888

3.Segers

4.Alkan

5.Dragonseance

6.Jdelacroix

7.Almostlost

8.Crystalfarm

9.Roger Al

10.Success

11.Scuzzy

12.My Kingz

13.Pieter

14.Chroniclotar

15.Wisely Done

16.iTrolledU

17.Makaveli

18.Carcass

19.Masterbuck1

20.Tigern Ulf

21.Angerfist

22.Pro Unlucker

23.Mr Blob

24.Le Me (Not kidding, he could be even higher)

25.Paperbag

Do a non-buyable on the first BXW of the year and then do your 200m Herblore and Summoning on the secound BXW.

I think the trouble with that is buying the supplies, since BXPW = price spike.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg