200M in all Skills

Makilio

lesser demons was like the ultimate training spot for high lvled f2pers also

It still practically is for Ranged combat, or players seeking free Prayer experience.  I mean you can range spiders but you're going to need a *lot* of food.

I remember training on hill/moss giants when I was f2p, but that was before EOC ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

It still practically is for Ranged combat, or players seeking free Prayer experience.  I mean you can range spiders but you're going to need a *lot* of food.

I remember training on hill/moss giants when I was f2p, but that was before EOC ;)

Yeah but you outgrew those right?  I'm pretty sure demons had more lp, unless I was mistaken.  And before EOC I went to fleshies heh..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah but you outgrew those right?  I'm pretty sure demons had more lp, unless I was mistaken.  And before EOC I went to fleshies heh..

Nah I went p2p when I had every f2p skill 50+, and I never turned back to f2p ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Yea, also moss and fleshies. Fleshies was loaded with pures though, every world had 5+ people in 1 room of fleshies. haha

You could find a room for yourself with some hopping :P It was a great place to train ranged afk though, but Ice Giants were probably better xp. In those days Lesser Demons dropped normal ashes I think? So Ice Giants were better :P

Moss Giants were also fun to train at, but there were only 2 of them so you'd have to wait too long for respawns at higher levels.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Suomi is 6xp from 5.2B! Congrats :)

He has been for a while now ;)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

congratulations to roger al on 5b meters xp. It's now also basically 4b to get on front page. Jdela should be done in less then a week for 5.2b

"5b meters xp" would actually be 5.000.000.000.000.000 XP.

Don't bother, they will never adapt.

congratulations to roger al on 5b meters xp. It's now also basically 4b to get on front page. Jdela should be done in less then a week for 5.2b

"5b meters xp" would actually be 5.000.000.000.000.000 XP.

ok

Also can someone with a time calc post time left for those on front page?

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Time left for Roger and Almostlost? I personally believe Roger will get it first. 25m farm left, averaging 1m/day. Should have 5,2b in that time, will be close though. What do you guys think?

Don't worry I got this! No guthix butterflies this time. Still find it quite funny they happened to make update like that back then haha when I was just 1 XP away and they were all over RS. But yeah balance was restored and my life was saved. I would probably still be nolifing Old school RS to the max.

Just waiting for a friend, it's no big deal anymore anyway but will be more fun to get it with with a friend.

EDIT: Crazy to think it was over 1,5 years ago. Time goes by so fast, always surprises me. Even crazier to think that I have been playing this game since I was 11 haha, lots of great memories :)

• Like 1