200M in all Skills

Makilio

I remember the "Prestige System" idea.

But I think people need to learn to let things end. I get that they never really end. I mean, just like Leonardo Da Vinci once said "Art is never finished, only abandoned". Same thing applies to relationships: being mad about your ex after you break up or even being indifferent, technically, is still a relationship. Even conversations, you can always say to your friend "hey, remember the conversation we had the other day about this?". And so on.

You can always improve what you're doing. In RS, you could get 200m all over and over again by getting it in multiple accounts.

But I think there's a point in our progress that we need to remember life doesn't last forever. And therefore learn that enough is enough and that we should move on or abandon things.

I agree, oddly enough with the sentiment of the post.

That said, the people that want to go on - will go on. The reward should be the enjoyment not the experience. Look at people who slay after 200m (hi Leik), DG on after 200m (hello me, DGS et all) etc etc. There is more to be gained than experience. I know, I know, people will be absolutely horrified, but sometimes people can do things just to join the fun.

However, yes, we need to back the [bleep] off at some point and say  NO MORE I'M GOING NUTS SLAYING 82  HOURS  A WEEK TIME TO GET A JIB

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So what do we know about another skill coming out? Did invention get completely scrapped? Im kinda happy it did, and its not like having 6 people with 200m all means we need more xp, i mean it took them over a thousands days of gameplay over like 6-10 years, so another skill would be cool but there is still like a million members who arent even maxed lol.

I would much rather have current content get perfected, even if its small update by small update making everything smoother and better and just all around a better gaming experience, than have a new skill come out right now.

With that said i am curious if there will be a new skill soon because that will be interesting for the people who currently have 200m all, because some have tons of gp and some are broke as far as i know, so if there is news of a new buyable skill dragonseance would most likely be set, but some other people would have to start grinding out gp and get ready for the new skill.  Would be kinda cool but then again its only 6 people

Yeah the prestige idea was kinda stupid, Seems kinda pointless to have a never ending highscores least how it is now you can reach and achieve an end goal. If they were to rise the cap however to double what it is now then I wouldn't mind (I miss slay already)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

So what do we know about another skill coming out? Did invention get completely scrapped? Im kinda happy it did, and its not like having 6 people with 200m all means we need more xp, i mean it took them over a thousands days of gameplay over like 6-10 years, so another skill would be cool but there is still like a million members who arent even maxed lol.

I would much rather have current content get perfected, even if its small update by small update making everything smoother and better and just all around a better gaming experience, than have a new skill come out right now.

With that said i am curious if there will be a new skill soon because that will be interesting for the people who currently have 200m all, because some have tons of gp and some are broke as far as i know, so if there is news of a new buyable skill dragonseance would most likely be set, but some other people would have to start grinding out gp and get ready for the new skill.  Would be kinda cool but then again its only 6 people

Yup I rather have (in this order):

Smithing revamp (been wanting this forever)

Firemaking made usefull

Construction revamp

Maybe other tweaks for skills which solve outdated problems.

After that we might want a the new skill just to make divination more useful...

Also I would be sad if they just scrapped inventor and put inventor into the other skills... that sounds (and probably will look) rushed.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Yup I rather have (in this order):

Smithing revamp (been wanting this forever)

Firemaking made usefull

Construction revamp

Maybe other tweaks for skills which solve outdated problems.

After that we might want a the new skill just to make divination more useful...

Also I would be sad if they just scrapped inventor and put inventor into the other skills... that sounds (and probably will look) rushed.

Great ideas.  All three of those skills really are in need of a revamp....  Though id put Firemaking and Cons about Smithing. 

peever142.png

I'm not sure I agree with that.  For example, take smithing.  I don't see any reasons for cartwheels when you finally unlock say a mithril kiteshield that you most likely outgrew long before, simply due to how the skill levels are structured.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

When you do a skill and unlock something new almost every level, cons/smith/div, it doesn't really need a revamp. Only player boredom is making the leveling boring. Go play something else if it's not satisfying any longer...

The leveling of smithing isn't boring. But You need to be 99 smithing to make level 50 armor... So you are always making junk (except for ammo/nails), while it could just be fixed by making rune level 40-50 smithing (which is what they are planning)

Also construction needs a better building system, you should be able to move your rooms whenever you feel like it, instead of having to destroy everything.

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Ya i agree, i mean i dont skill to unlock things either, i unlock things to skill.  Like i care more about xp and training the skill than i do about what the skill does, but from an over all gameplay and community view, smithing is a little outdated.  It could stay this way and just go to 120 instead of re modeling all the unlocks from 1-99 and just add whatever past that.  Cuz i mean what else are people going to smith, torva? Rune is really the last thing to smith, and if theres anything better to smith it should be at an extremely high end, like on a 120 scale.  Back in the day being a high level smith was a good skill to have, and if it went to 120 and there were some extremely good rewards for that, it would be kind of on the same scale.

Obviously 13m vs 104m is a big difference, but i think the game may be ready for it.  There was a time when very few people could smith rune and they were a valuable part of the community, now someone with 110+ smithing could be that same person all over again 10 years later.

Good times man, I remember waiting to trade Whitemagem my rune bars so he could make me some r2hs. My main way to make money on rsc was to buy rune ores 10k each and then sell r2hs 50k each haha, surprisingly it worked very well. I guess because pkers needed so many of them.

• Like 1

Good times man, I remember waiting to trade Whitemagem my rune bars so he could make me some r2hs. My main way to make money on rsc was to buy rune ores 10k each and then sell r2hs 50k each haha, surprisingly it worked very well. I guess because pkers needed so many of them.

Them times. <3

White Knights Castle falador, thats how i got my melees in the70s at my old account hahaha. like ~2005/2006

The only limit is your own imagination.

Those were the days

peever142.png

Them times. <3

White Knights Castle falador, thats how i got my melees in the70s at my old account hahaha. like ~2005/2006

:')

232ad522cf.png

Rubber chicken for extra DPS.

• Like 4

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I was so bad way back then that i think my first 78 days of gameplay or something crazy i gained 12m xp.  Like i had no concept of gaining xp i just loved seeing other players and playing with friends.  I remember getting so excited seeing someone who was over level 100 or being amazed at their armour and weapons.  Took me 2 years to get a mithril item lol.  I saw gertjaars in lumby bank and was like "omg your maxed combat how long have you been playing" he said 2 years and i think he wasnt even top 10 yet, i had been playing for 3 or 4 years and was level 56.  Its crazy how i used to have fun back then doing absolutely nothing, just roaming around tring to make money or talking to my friends about how one day we will be rich and one of the top players when really we just stood in varrock talking all day

I was so bad way back then that i think my first 78 days of gameplay or something crazy i gained 12m xp.  Like i had no concept of gaining xp i just loved seeing other players and playing with friends.  I remember getting so excited seeing someone who was over level 100 or being amazed at their armour and weapons.  Took me 2 years to get a mithril item lol.  I saw gertjaars in lumby bank and was like "omg your maxed combat how long have you been playing" he said 2 years and i think he wasnt even top 10 yet, i had been playing for 3 or 4 years and was level 56.  Its crazy how i used to have fun back then doing absolutely nothing, just roaming around tring to make money or talking to my friends about how one day we will be rich and one of the top players when really we just stood in varrock talking all day

To be honest, knowing several rank 1 players in rsc and top players at the start of rs2, people really didn't play the game just to gain xp as fast as possible. I mean, sure, there were quite a few players who cared about the fastest and efficient methods, but it wasn't about the grind (quantity) but rather quality. It's gone downhill quite a bit, ever since capes of accomplishment, i reckon.

But as it pertains to rsc... even though you'd say you would have like to play it... no. just no. I managed to level up to 1340 total in rsc, but to be honest, it was just a terrible game.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

lesser demons was like the ultimate training spot for high lvled f2pers also

It still practically is for Ranged combat, or players seeking free Prayer experience.  I mean you can range spiders but you're going to need a *lot* of food.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.