200M in all Skills

Makilio

Voice of seren gives 10% xp boost in a two areas of the elf city for an hour, then switches.  So if its in Hefin, for that hour you will get 10% more xp in agility.  It only lasts an hour and its in a predictable cycle i believe, atleast it was before the second batch of elf city

• Like 1

Why not just do it for a few hours straight and divide to get Xp rate? That's the number I'm really looking for, the long-term average, not a range of potential Xp rate. And explain Voice of Seren.

"That effort you just put in for no return isn't good enough, go spend several more hours of your life on it"

Way to be ungrateful

• Like 2

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Why not just do it for a few hours straight and divide to get Xp rate? That's the number I'm really looking for, the long-term average, not a range of potential Xp rate. And explain Voice of Seren.

"That effort you just put in for no return isn't good enough, go spend several more hours of your life on it"

Way to be ungrateful

It is not what he meant tho. He wants to know whether someone could actually keep up with the same pace or not. And that is just 1 factor.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Way to be ungrateful

It is not what he meant tho. He wants to know whether someone could actually keep up with the same pace or not. And that is just 1 factor.

I do appreciate the attempts to give me information, but I still haven't had my question answered yet. I've asked for the Xp rate 3 times now. Here's my last 3 posts:

cTZeB.png

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

No worries about asking. I really like the new course and I've been putting a lot of hours in to it, but I rarely do several hours straight.

I've timed 30 minutes twice and so far I've had 50k and 54k (definitely not perfect laps). I'll attempt to do a longer run but I usually end up going afk at some point. With my frequent imperfect laps and going afk it's still usually 90-100k/hr. I think someone with perfect focus, good clicking skills, and some luck with the windows/light creature spawn could hit 110-120k

There's a lot of factors that are going to effect it. How frequently you get the window in the mountain, the light at the top of cathedral or both. Then you sometimes get 1.2x multiplier tokens from the ending the course reward or from pickpocketing hefin workers. Then you sometimes get small agi lamps as a reward, I had 3 or 4 yesterday in 1.2 million xp (this reward can be a prayer lamp). In theory the scroll from the light creature familiar should effect the lamp and 1.2x token rewards but I've tried the scrolls a few times and they haven't had much of an effect and the familiar gets in the way of clicking on the zip line. I always use the perfect juju agility potion for the more frequent light creature and window spawns. At one hour a dose, you don't need many doses, maybe 400-500 4's, if you were to do 200 mill there.

Success has a 533m month right now idk if anyone has noticed...

159mil Herblore and 129mil Summon over BXP weekend wil ldo that

Just the fact he was that far up on the leaderboards with so little herb/summ xp is impressive in itself
  • Like 7

Is it worth upgrading from Imcando (which appears to smelt corrupts ores for a 1:8 smith:mining xp ratio - not fully tested, still going) to Crystal, mostly re: mining speed? Seren Stones ofc

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

tbh at this rate it'll be suomi(unless he purposely lets jdelacroix by), jdelacroix, success, almostlost, roger al, crystalfarm, my kingz, scuzzy, pieter

I don't know where he stands on hours left but "no xpwaste" has pretty much all slow skills done and 4325m xp. Farming is a bit low but could be fine.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I would use crystal. Simply because time saved by doing rune 2hs is greater than the time saved from smithing corrupt ores

What is the improvement in xp/h (comparison rates would be handy plz ty)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I would use crystal. Simply because time saved by doing rune 2hs is greater than the time saved from smithing corrupt ores

What is the improvement in xp/h (comparison rates would be handy plz ty)

All I know is "faster" with no experience or numbers. Just depends if the time to earn 20m smith xp from forges is greater or less than the time saved from using crystal (which is the missing factor)

ideally you'd use crimson chinchompa for top efficiency but that's expensive.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Figured here was best place to post - Been looking around and can't seem to find it so does anyone have a link to that picture/spreadsheet where dragonseance has in his opinion the best methods to use to train (pre-elf city etc). I saw it on his twitch the other week but lost the bookmark for it so if anyone has it could they please link it :)