200M in all Skills

Makilio

Actually i needed about 30m fletch xp to be able to finish it off losslessly

Filthy casual. Do I really need to lecture you on efficiency?
He fanboys dseance more than enough to require lectures in efficiebcy.

Btw siq mage gainz you spoke about in a previous video before elf city

True

This thread makes me sick sometimes. So what, people have different ways of playing. I'm glad there are efficient players and I'm glad there are less efficient players.

Can't detect sarcasm?

Speaking in general, hence why nothing was quoted. been around long enough to have seen comments on this thread that weren't sarcasm

That's true. Ya a lot of people on here take xp and just runescape in general too seriously. 

Sooo after 5 people are about to reach 5.2b xp, which is such an amazing achievement that is going to become less significant over time obviously, any predictions on the order of whose gonna get 5.2b next? 

I'd say

6. Jdelacroix

7. Roger Al

8. My Kingz

9. Crystalfarm

Though Scuzzy and Success could sneak in there sometime. 

• Like 1

Speaking in general, hence why nothing was quoted. been around long enough to have seen comments on this thread that weren't sarcasm

Indeed. I am not trying to offend people but I have seen many people trying to lecture other people on being more efficient, not understanding that those people they thought needed lecturing are probably having more fun in who they play right now than if they were to play more efficiently. Fun is subjective and lots of people have more fun doing things efficiently and lots of people have more fun by doing things their on way on their on pace, by doing less efficient stuff.

Also sarcasm on the internet is often to hard to detect.

• Like 3

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Its not about the xp count as much as the difficulty of being the first to achieve something.

The first people to have gotten 200M all were working toward that goal long before we came to accept it was possible. Lurk the beginning pages of this thread and you'll see people saying its impossible, and that theres a faceless nobody called SUOMI who apparantly is going for it.

But yeah now that 200M all has been achieved, and now that xp rates continue to rise as well as months and years of people playing pass it will get more common. Maybe it might even the new 99 in every skill one day.

Sort of like how 99's have become "Yeah great, have a cookie," with it being implicitly implied that anyone can go get one :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sooo after 5 people are about to reach 5.2b xp, which is such an amazing achievement that is going to become less significant over time obviously, any predictions on the order of whose gonna get 5.2b next? 

I'd say

6. Jdelacroix

7. Roger Al

8. My Kingz

9. Crystalfarm

Though Scuzzy and Success could sneak in there sometime. 

JD is only one thats for sure on that list because, well, so close right now. After that it get's kind of blurry.

If Roger Al has gp and can somehow farm like crazy he can get up there. But don't forget that he'll most definitely have to run agility laps - he can't do it loselessly from this point which will add time. Personally I think if Success can make his gp fast enough, that he can get ahead of Kingz and Roger. Success just tossed down a huge weekend/month and will be putting in the same hours till 5.2b. I also know he's pulling out all the stops to get to 5.2b before many of the people above him.

You're probably better off seeing Almostlost up there than Cfarm and kingz as well. AL has bought bxp for RC and Div, and he also has all the bxp needed for fish... In essence that's not a ton left. 

I agree though, will be interesting to see how the top 10 will fill out. 

Swarlly.png

Well, if any top page players have some disposable income... The current TH Promotion gives a ton of bonus xp in your lowest skills, which is ever so slightly convenient. Spent £40 and ended up with 4m BXP spread out over a few skills in the mid 90's, so even more for 99's...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Well, if any top page players have some disposable income... The current TH Promotion gives a ton of bonus xp in your lowest skills, which is ever so slightly convenient. Spent £40 and ended up with 4m BXP spread out over a few skills in the mid 90's, so even more for 99's...

Or if they're just rich as hell ingame

How long does the promotion last? Can't seem to find the full details anywhere.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How long does the promotion last? Can't seem to find the full details anywhere.

It might be a permanent change

Homepage (realise it wasn't up earlier so don't have a cry)

Open Treasure Hunter chests between 6th November 00:00 GMT to 11th November 23:59 GMT in order to get your hands on meteorites and space dust! Replacing lamps and fallen stars respectively, these out-of-this-world items give you an extra 25% XP than lamps or stars would!

However, if you use meteorites or space dust on any of your 5 lowest skills, they will provide you with an extra 50% XP on top of that, adding up to a grand total of 75% more XP than you'd get from a normal lamp or star!

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If you're maxed the code might go berserk.  Error: lowest skill not found!

Well not really, but I wonder if it goes for any skill or just takes the ones with lowest xp.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

it's always ken that this refers to.